iam Kidnapping you

"aaaaaaaaand.....Iam counting everything" he said and Alec looked confused.

"I will torture you once you started to walk properly. Iam counting every mistake of yours. Especially this one, you are not my choice Alexander because you are not an option. you are my one and only love. so beware, don't tell me like I haven't warned you before" he said pointing his finger at Alec's face.

"I will chill and let you do every work for me. you are going to be a servant, a free servant, I will also torture you in so many ways....hmm in other words you are going to be my sweet sub" Magnus whispered last word slowly and placed a kiss on Alec's lips and stood up.

"sub!!" Alec pronounced confusly but ignored that word and started to say "from a Prince treatment to servant treatment. That's unfair. I still need cuddles, kisses and you have to feed me with your own hands daily. I'm still your baby boyfriend, please make an exception" Alec whispered showing his puppy eyes and pretending to be sad.

"Nice try Alec, there is no exception. Now get up and brush your teeth. I will go and make breakfast for both of us" Magnus said running his fingers on Alec's hair violently, it's already messy hair and he tried to do it more.

"don't!" Alec shouted and tried to catch Magnus by wrapping his hand around waist but Magnus was so fast run away.

"Hey Magnus!!" Cat greeted Magnus when she saw him at the cafeteria with a coffee cup in his hand. "Hey" he replied.

"I thought you were on leave!! anyway how is Alec, Rachel told me what happened to Alec" she asked.

"He is fine and everything also. yeah I really owe her so much and I have to say sorry to Rachel and her boyfriend for how I reacted last night" Magnus mumbled.

"Omg, Alec clearly has an influence on you. you are willing to say sorry to someone, that's really new and good news. I will tell everyone" she shouted laughing so hard.

"haha very funny....but I'm in a bit of a hurry so iam ignoring it. I will explain everything later to you but you have to do something for me. first add Rach in our group chat and I need everyone pay attention to my messages, specially your boyfriend, if he ignored or tried to skip, tell him I will haunt him like ghost.....see you and warn him" Magnus words were so fast and he disappeared through door shouting last word and she stood there confusedly.

she blinked her eyes for a second and ignored him. she knew his best friend very well 'it must be important' she thought and quickly unlocked her phone.

"Alec!! Alec!! Alexander!!!" Magnus shouted in Alec's ear.

Three days passed after that talk, everything was normal between them. Now Alec was sleeping peacefully in his bed and it's eleven o'clock at night.

"Alec wake up" Magnus said and went to the closet, picked a bag that was already packed and went outside with it. He came back and saw Alec was still sleeping "god, how much do you sleep. your half life time...no no... more than half life time is consumed by sleep" he said.

"Aaaaaallleecccc!!!" he shouted and kneeled on bed beside Alec and threw a pillow on Alec's back.

"what is it, please let me sleep" Alec mumbled, took that pillow and put it under his head and turned towards Magnus.

"Iam kidnapping you" Magnus said but didn't get any reply from Alec.

"Alec iam kidnapping you, we will marry. Just like I told you so many times" Magnus said.

"go for it, it's really goo good idea-idee...." Alec mumbled still sleeping peacefully.

Magnus doesn't have a choice other than lifting Alec in his arms. "i'm regretting...." Magnus said and walked out of the room.

"What happened!" Milton asked and stood from the sofa. "He is not gonna wake up, can you please pick up his walking stick and lock the main door safely" Magnus asked. Milton nodded his head and went inside room.

The lift door opened and Magnus stepped out and walked towards the outgate where his friends were waiting for him.

He slowly placed Alec on the back seat and stood up straight "my back" he winced putting his hands on his hips.

Rafael laughed loudly.

Magnus' death glared at Raph and tried to step on Raph's foot but Raph quickly moved otherside.

"why can't you just wake him" Raph asked.

"I tried, you don't know about his sleeping obsession, and if you let him he can sleep the whole day" Magnus said and looked around "where is Rag and others" he asked.

"Rach boyfriend has night duty" cat said pointing at Rachel. "and my boyfriend also, so they will start in the early morning and come around morning nine or ten maybe" she said looking at her mobile for time.

"you drive" Magnus said showing keys to Raph.

"Of course it's always me, you want to sit with your boy" Raph said snatching keys from Magnus' hands and went to sit in the driver's seat.

Milton, Emmy and Rachel said they will follow Magnus' car and went towards Milton's car.

Magnus lifted Alec legs and sat on seat, putting Alec legs on his lap. "hey sleeping beauty, wake up and look around. You want to see the sky. look, there are so many stars. Angel please wake up" Magnus whispered adjusting Alec head on seat.

"wow, I want to puke" Raph said and Magnus glared through the front mirror.

Raph removed his seat belt and turned to see back "really Magnus, I can't even hear your voice clearly, you are talking so slow, how can Alec can hear you.... let me help to wake up your boyfriend" Raph said and about to tap Alec shoulder but Magnus gripped his hand and said "I didn't asked your help. Iam kidnapping him and he said okay for it. so there is no need to wake him besides he is not sleeping much lately so let him rest".

"I can't sit and see too much sweetness in Magnus....Raph please start the car" Cat teased.

Alec slowly opened his eyes and blinked a few times and saw his boyfriend standing in front of him. "good morning" he whispered and looked around.

"good morning, hubby" Magnus said.

Alec slowly sat and asked "where are we". He can listen to beach waves and can smell it. and the room was filled with so many paintings and at the side there were lots of plants surrounding the swimming pool and he could see bright sun rays falling on the whole room.

"I told you last night, we are getting married, I kidnapped you" Magnus said.

---------------------------------

Author note:
what do you think....?
Malec Marriage....soon?

soon?