Chapter 25: Supernova Part Three

You both lay for a few moments, and the tiredness was quickly catching up. But, you knew you had to clean yourself up before an STD could form, so you reluctantly scooted to the edge of the bed and attempted to go to the bathroom.

You shrieked as you instantly fell to the ground, your legs giving out under you. When you tried to find what the issue was, you saw your thighs twitching nonstop, and Aaron peeked over the edge of the bed to see the same thing. He snorted with laughter as he realized what happened, grinning proudly as he offered to carry you to the bathroom.

He sat you down on the toilet after you accepted his offer, stepping out to give you privacy. You told him you were done, standing up as you braced yourself on the sink, heavily leaning on it as you washed your hands. You were attempting to get to your towel cupboard when he came back in, now wearing boxers, catching you as you stumbled. He shook his head at you fondly, sitting you on the counter as he took care of his own business, limping over to wash his hands as well.

You admired his ass as he silently walked past you to grab a hand towel, returning to wet it with warm water and to wipe you down. He stood between your legs as you watched him with curiosity. Was this something you were supposed to do after sex? You didn't question him as you observed the ritual.

He pushed back your hair as he cleared the sweat from your face, trailing the damp towel down your neck and across your chest as he cleaned up the mess of hickeys he left. He laid a comforting hand on your thigh as he wiped down the other, ridding your skin of the drying cum and repeating the process for your other leg.

Aaron tsked as he saw your stockings and garters were also covered in bodily fluids. He unclipped the stockings from each of the garters, gently rolling them down your legs before removing the garters from your thighs. He placed the items on the counter and continued wiping down your legs, holding them up to wipe the undersides as well. The cloth was soothing, but you enjoyed the kisses he gave your body after finishing each part.

He looked to you for permission as his hand hovered above your crotch, and it took you a moment to come out of your stupor before shyly nodding.

When he finished, you offered to do the same for him, but he shook his head, carrying you back to your bed, which was now stripped of the soiled sheets. You reached into one of your pillowcases to pull out and put on a folded tee shirt you had stashed for emergencies, like being too tired to get out of bed. Depression much? You thought he was going to stay, but he turned to leave, stating he would be okay on the couch.

"What?" You held onto his wrist as you sat up on the edge of the bed as he stood to go to the living room, "Aaron, you don't have to be banished to the couch, besides, I can physically feel something is off with you."

His body was turned toward the door, but he was facing you, so you seemed to at least have his attention. You gave a slight tug to his wrist, hoping he would face you fully and discuss what was wrong. He sighed at your insistence but did as you wanted, his form slightly hunched as if he was trying to lower his height to be closer to your level.

You would have assumed he wanted to be at your eye level, except you saw his free hand rubbing his thumb across the pads of his fingers. You figured he was actually trying to hide his body, if only subconsciously. His tic almost always gave him away when he was nervous or agitated. You only hoped it was only the former.

"Hotchner— Aaron— talk to me, please,"

His expression was lost, eyes wandering, searching for clues on your face. When he didn't find what he was looking for, his brow lowered until he was glaring at you, irritation clear in his features as he tensed up.