Two kisses one hug (SHINee Fanfic) Chapter 14

Taemin decided he wouldn't take a shower but just lie down on the floor, and the moment he lied down his body relaxed. The tiled floor was just, so comfortably cold, he could finally over think everything. Why did he fall in love with someone who forced him into his first kiss?

And did he even fall in love? Maybe he was just covering up his feelings for Minho. Because Jonghyun liked him, and took all the first steps, It was just too easy to give in.

Minho wouldn't take steps without Taemin's agreement, and besides that,

 he didn't even know about Taemin's feelings.

After being in thoughts for a while Taemin stood up from the bathroom floor and walked over to the mirror. When he looked at his reflection he stepped back a bit, his face looked sad, confused and his eyes showed how tired he had been for the last couple of weeks. So much things happened to him, the whole Jonghyun situation, Minho who had been everyday's topic to worry about, school, their repackage album. Taemin leaned over to the sink and splashed some water in his face to clear his mind, after that he decided to go for a walk. Just when he turned the lock of the bathroom he heard a door slam and Key's voice sounded trough the dorm. He couldn't exactly hear what he said, but he understood by hearing Jonghyun's name that key was mad at him. Probably because Jonghyun had hurt him. And Key was always the one to protect him whatever happened. Still with his hand on the doorknob he decided to go back into the bathroom. He didn't want to be involved with the fight,

and sneaking away without their knowledge wasn't really an option, key heard and saw everything. So he just sat down in his previous position, thinking about a way to sneak out of their dorm to think properly.

"Jonghyun!? JONGHYUN ANSWER ME!"Key was now hovering above Jonghyun, one hand supporting him, the other around Jonghyun's wrist to keep in track of his heartbeat.

"Jonghyun! Please don't die! We can't live without you..I can't live without you!! I LOVE YOU! And I never should have yelled at you! I was just jealous! Please! I'll do better! If you just stay alive, I'll do everything, please."

A stream of half-spoken words and sobs left key's mouth in panic as he tried to think of something to save Jonghyun. He wanted to get a cold washcloth and a first aid kit, but he didn't want to leave him. He wanted to tell him how much he cared about him, and how sorry he was but he was afraid Jonghyun couldn't hear him. He called for help but he was afraid no one heard him, so he just kept talking to him, because that was the only thing he remembered, to keep talking to someone to prevent him from passing out.

Actually someone heard them. Onew was standing in the kitchen when he heard a door slam, and key yelling to Jonghyun. He sighed and decided they were just arguing, as always. Until he heard key. "I love you! And I should never have yelled at you! I was just jealous!" Onew froze. The carton of milk in his hands dropped and spilled all over the kitchen floor. But Onew ignored it. The last words he ever wanted to hear just left his boyfriends mouth, why would he worry about spilling on the kitchen floor? Leaving the refrigerator open Onew walked away, he wasn't ready to face Key, neither to stay in the dorm, so he left. Closing the door behind him, he sat down on the cold stairs in front of the dorm.

Minho looked up from his phone when he heard someone sit down next to him.

 He turned around to find Onew next to him.

"Eh..?" Was all Onew said, his hand rubbing his neck like he always did when he was confused.

He sat next to him for a while before standing up, he walked back to the dorm just to return with Minho's jacket in his hands. When he sat down again he wrapped it around Minho's shoulders. "Thank you." Minho softly responded as he huddled into his jacket because of the cold outside.