Two kisses one hug (SHINee Fanfic) Chapter 4

'He is still not here.We can't perform like this.'

'What should we do?'Onew was walkingcircles in front of the car.

'Yeobo, please calm down.'Key tried to comfort him.

'Theother boys aren't on their best either.'He said showing taemin resting in his arms.

Onew looked at him. Almost falling asleep leaning on Key's shoulder. And then atJonghyun behind him staring at the floor with dark circles under his eyes.Onew sighed.

'Jonghyun, did I--?'He started.

'I'm okay.'Jonghyun said, he turned around and sat downon the stairs in front of their appartment.

Onew sighed again.

'I'm going to look forMinho.'His voice broke while saying it. It made key sad so he nodded.

Onew turnedaround and started walking back to the sports fields. This time he didn't see Minhostanding in front of the field. It looked pretty abandoned. Thoughts raced trough hishead.

Could he be in danger? Should I help him? I never leave him alone again.

Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder.

'Yeobo, let's go back.'It was key.

Onew turnedaround.

'What about Minho?'He asked.

Key didn't know what to answer.

'Lets go back.'He said again.

'Maybe the manager knows what to do.'

Onew nodded and walked awayfrom the abandoned sports field.

'Let's go.'The manager said to the members when Onew and Key came back.

'We can'tleave without Minho'.Key said getting a little concerned too.

'Please find Minho.'Taemincried while hanging on key's shoulder.

'What should we do?'Onew asked themanager.

Jonghyun started to get annoyed.

First Minho ruines the pillow fight withTaemin and now Taemin is all worried by him.He thougt.

But immediatly he felt guilty.What if they couldn't find Minho.

'Just get in.'

'We will find Minho soon if we drive aroundthe places he comes often.'The manager suggested.

The members agreed and got inthe car. Jonghyun next to key and taemin in between Key and Onew.

Onew keptstaring out of the window.

What if something happened to him? I just had to take himwith me to the dorm.

'Are you okay? Yeobo?'key whispered. Onew didn't answer.Taemin lied down on key's shoulder and grabbed Onew's hand. As if he was scared tolose them too. On both sides he looked out of the window.

'There he is!'Taemin suddenly cried.

'Minho!'Taemin jumped up and opened the window,almost hitting Onew with his elbow.

'Minho please come with us!'He yelled.

Minhocouldn't ignore the sound and looked around. The car stopped and Taemin hung out ofthe window while sitting on Onew's lap.