Two kisses one hug (SHINee Fanfic) Chapter 1

Onew opened the door to their dorm. Immeadiatly key took a run to the couch and lied down.

'How could they let us travel two places on one day!'he said before he placed his head on the side of the couch. Onew nodded, lifted keys legs, sat down and and rested key's legs on his lap.

'Man, I'm so tired. And I haven't even made dinner yet. I'm so tired I'm not even hungry.'

'Why did we send Jonghyun and Taemin to go grocery shopping? And Why is it taking so long?!'

'You know, I haven't seen minho in a while. Where could he be? Yeobo, are you listening? *Yeobo?'

Key raised his head. Onews eyes were closed and his arm was resting on keys leg. Key sighed.

'Apparently you are tired too.'He said as he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Key's sleep got suddenly interupted by Taemin.

'Key! Key! Kibum! *UMMA!'He opened his eyes. Taemin looked at him with cute puppy eyes, It didn't matter how tired he was,

Key could nothing but smile at him.

'We got groceries!'Taemin said with a big smile.

Jonghyun ran over and hugged Taemin.

'We even have money left.' He said.

Taemin turned around and ran into the kichen.

'I'll show them what we got.'

Jonghyun sighed.

'Seriously how could you send me with that kid?'

'Gah I'm so tired.'He sat down on the couch but when he noticed Onew sleeping,

still with key's legs on his lap he stood up and walked away without saying anything.

In the kitchen Taemin was attempting to to cook the rice.

'*Hyung, how does it work?'He asked when Jonghyun came in.

'Taemin.'Was the only thing Jonghyun said.

Taemin turned around.

'Can you help me?'He repeated and blushed a bit.

Jonghyun nodded and grabbed Taemin's hand. Taemin was startled by the sudden action of Jonghyun and gasped.

'I'll help you.' Jonghyun said. Taemin nodded but he felt himself blushing even more.

'Here is the button and then you put the rice in.'Jonghyun explained.

'Onew! Jinki! Yeobo!' Key started hitting onew in his face with his foot.

'Wake up!' Suddenly Onew opened his eyes and atacked key.

'Ah stop it! I'm too tired!'He yelled.

'You took a nap too right?'Onew asked. Key nodded.

'Then you are not too tired to do this' Onew kissed key on his cheek but lost his balance and landed on top of key.

He used the situation to start making out, giving key no chance to resist.

Suddenly Minho walked in. He looked at the two and walked away saying:

'Ah really those two, even when they are dead tired.'

In the kitchen he almost bumped into Taemin.