Two kisses one hug (SHINee Fanfic) Chapter 2

After three minutes Jonghyun came back from the bathroom.

'Where are my Pyjamas?, I have searched for them for hours.'

'You were only gone for three minutes.' Minho answered plain while looking at his watch.

Jonghyun looked annoyed at Minho and started searching the bedroom, Making so much noise that Taemin woke up.

'Jjong what are you doing?'He asked.

Minho sighed and turned away.

'I'm looking for something to wear.'Jonghyun replied. Taemin sat up, took Jonghyuns pajamas from behind his bed and threw them to Jonghyun. Jonghyun turned around, the top of the pyjamas fell on his head.

'Did you hide them?!'Jonghyun shouted. Taemin started laughing.

'You did?'Jonghyun gazed at taemin. He was surprised. Taemin was waiting until something would happen. But Jonghyun was just standing in the room.

'Gah! I will punish you for that!'He suddenly shouted. He ran to taemin's bed, grabbed his pillow and started to tickle him and hit him with the pillow.

Taemin escaped Jonghyun's hands, took Jonghyun's pillow and kept it for himself as a shield.

'Aahh!'Jonghyun's pillow almost hitted Taemin's head.

'I need more wapons!'He yelled. Taemin climbed on Onew's bed, grabbed his pillow and attacked Jonghyun with two pillows. Jonghyun jumped from Onew's bed to Taemins bed to avoid being hit by a pillow taemin threw.

The pillow ended up in Minho's bed. Minho stood up and walked into the living room.

'Really! Those two!'He whispered.

Key, who was on the couch with onew, sleeping with his head on Key's lap hears it.

'Who?'he asked.

'Taemin and Jonghyun.'Minho answered.

'Isn't Taemin asleep?'Key asked.

'No, Jonghyun woke him up.'

'What?!'Suddenly key stood up from the couch. Onew's head rolled from his lap and fell down on the couch. Minho and key looked at him.

'Is he okay?'Minho asked a bit concerned. Strangly Onew didn't wake up.

Key turned around and nodded.

'That guy wouldn't even wake up if the house would fall down.'

Minho smiled. Its true, he is hard to wake up. Key walked into the bedroom where more and more noice was coming from.

He saw Jonghyun and Taemin on Taemins bed, Jonghyun on Taemin, covering his face with a pillow.

'What are you doing?!'Key asked.

'Whoaahhhh! I'm a ghost!'Taemin shouted, still with his pillow on his face. Jonghyun and taemin started laughing.

Key looked serious, walked to Taemin's bed, grabbed Jonghyun's wrist and pulled him from Taemin.

'Seriously, what are you doing?'Key tried to ask serious, but seeing taemin moving in front of him

with a pillow on his face made him laugh. He continued:

'Taemin was still asleep half an hour ago, he has to wake up really early for school tomorrow, so he should sleep well.'

Jonghyun stopped laughing.