ten

No One POV

It's morning in Jin And Namjoon Room. They both woke up and took a shower and went downstairs to eat breakfast, after eating breakfast Namjoon and Yoongi Bid farewell to everyone because they are going on a business trip with Namjoon Parents In China, Hoseok didn't go because Yoongi wants Hoseok to take care of Jimin.

After bidding farewell they both went out and got in their van and drove the airport.

Jin and Jimin Was sitting in Jin Room Talking.
"Hyung Why are we still here?" Jimin Asked.
"I don't know Jimin, we can't just escaped the King of the mafias and alphas." Jin Replied
"What about kookie?, He now clinged tight with that man brother." Jimin Asked.
"I also never seen him this happy before."Jin Said
"Also Hyung where kookie?" Jimin Asked.
Hoseok entered the room and told them both that Kook and Tae went somewhere.

Taehyung POV

My hyungs went to china for a week so I brought kookie and me to the my beautiful lake. He is so happy when we were driving.
After We arrived , he went out of the car and run around touching and playing with another bunny.

I was sitting on the bench smiling that's until he came back and told me he was hungry. I nodded and brought the basket the maid prepared and sat at a nearby table and bring the food out and eat with him after finishing his and my food. I brought him to the Mall and bought him toys and clothings since he wore my clothes.

After buying everything I paid for the items and drove home with him.
He kept thanking me and I smiled that's until I saw a black car chasing us and shooting at us.

I drove fast and told kookie to keep his hands down which he did.
But While driving one of the shooters shot my tires.
And the car crashed into the tree.
Me and Jungkook got out and ran on foot with Jungkook tightly hugging my waist.
I was shooting at the shooters until 20 men came out of another van and took out all of them except for one.

They immediately ran to me to see if me was hurt, but I wasn't then I saw blood on kookie legs and what shocked me was he was hit in the leg which causes him to faints.
I told my men to bring the man who shot kookie to the basement whole I brought kookie home and told Hoseok, he was shocked and brought medical supplies to my room to treat jungkook wounds.

Hobi Hyung told me that jungkook is ok hes just shot in the leg and the bullet went through and he can still walk.
I was relieved then both of his brothers came and slap me while yelling at me for hurting his little innoncent brother.
I didn't reply and kept letting him slap me and yelling at me until hobi Hyung grabbed his hands and told him to stop.
Then Jin and Jimin went to check on jungkook and kissed his forehead before shooting a glare at me after that leaving the room.

I went to sit near jungkook bed and cried that I wasn't able to protect him again.
I called Namjoon Hyung and told him what happened.

Namjoon Hyung was shocked and furious that he said he will arrived in 2 hours.

I slept on the chair until I heard groans and it was from Jungkook.

I was so happy that I immediately hug him. He saw that I was hurt and immediately apologized to me I didn't care about that and kept hugging him.

He didn't reply and kept hugging me tight.
I called hobi Hyung and told him to call his brother into the room.
I got out of the room and heard his brothers talking to him.

He said that he was fine and no need to worry, they both calm down and hugged their brother tight before saying goodnight.

After I went in the room and hugged him while sleeping.

The Next Day.

I woke up and saw my bunny sleeping.
I brushed my teeth and went downstairs to see Namjoon Hyung came running at me and hugging me.
He asked if I was alright and kookie was alright.
I nodded.
Yoongi Hyung was down at the basement.
Namjoon Hyung and I went downstairs to asked questions.
The Shooter told us that EXO send him to kill me.
I got mad and beaten him up when shouting at him for hurting my Innocent bunny.

I hated him so much that I took my gun out and shot his head before kneeing down and cried.
Namjoon Hyung came and comfort me when Yoongi Hyung was speechless.

After that we all went upstairs to be greeted by the 3 omegas who is eating but not Jungkook.
He was waiting for me to feed him which I did.

He kept smiling and giggling.

After that I went upstairs with him to watch a movie.
______________________________________
Am so tired that I almost lost my motivation to continue this story but I will never stop.

______________________________________Am so tired that I almost lost my motivation to continue this story but I will never stop

Am just so tired of opinions about my stories.

Hope you enjoy this one.