thirty-six

Namjoon POV
It's been 3 days or so after Hoseok arrived back with a badly injured Taehyung and told me that they are alright.

My parents were heart broken to find out that Taehyung was badly hurt.

Taegguk was also living with my parents.

He's wasn't a bother to my parents because he was playful and adorable so my parents took care of him.

Me and Yoongi plus Hoseok with Our TXT friends were having a meeting.

After Soobin and Hoseok arrived after tracking Jinnie.

Yoongi told us that the tracker has a sound system that record sound.

So he brought in his laptop and played the sound that they recorded.

To which my horror, my jinnie screaming and shouting were heard.

Everyone was shocked, I also heard gunshots before jinnie screamed again but after jinnie Jungkook and Jimin were also screaming like they are being forced to something.

Yoongi was so pissed he threw his chair which broke.

Meanwhile I was unable to say anything or say a word.

I broke down in tears with soobin comforting me.

"Don't worry Hyung we will get them back" he said.

"My jinnie was everything" I let out.

"It sounded like they were being abused by those assholes" Yeonjun said.

The Door opened which revealed a much better Taehyung who has anger in his eyes.

He heard everything by listening through the door.

"THEY CAN HURT ME BUT THEY CAN'T HURT MY JUNGKOOK" Taehyung Furiously Said.

Everyone in the room listened before Hyunjin came behind Taehyung.

"Guys calm down one of my friends work inside of EXO, he just called me and told me that Jin Hyung Jimin Hyung and Kook Hyung was being forced to do it with Chanyeol Kai and Sehun" Hyunjin Said before signing.

After hearing that I bursted into tears again.

The room was filled with emotions Yoongi and Hoseok hugging each other tight with a crying Yoongi, Hyunjin and Yeonjun was trying to calm a angry Taehyung who was shouting.

I managed to stop and crying before opening my mouth.

"Soobin and Yeonjun ..You guys will....go their base tonight and plant charges for tmr.." I said with tears coming out of my eyes.

They all nodded.

Later That Night.

Jimin POV
It been 3 days since I heard from my Hoseokie.

Kai been treating me like an animal, last night he been abusing Baekhyun.

Jin Hyung was being used like a doll by Chanyeol.

Kook too.

I was unable to stand so I sat on a nearby chair outside then I heard a nosie, I turned and saw soobin.

"Jimin Hyung are you ok, you have brusies everywhere" soobin said.

I burst into tears hugging him tight, he calmed me down.

"Where is Jinnie Hyung and Kook" he said.

"They are sleeping after this rough day, Chanyeol and his friends were using them alot this afternoon, when they came back kook was so tired like they beat him out while Jin Hyung was already so tired he failed on the bed." I explained.

He assured me before telling me that help will arrive tmr, I was so relieved.

"Are the charges set Yeonjunnie?"  He said.

Earning a quick nod from Yeonjun, they hugged me one last time before sneaking out.

I entered my room, Chanyeol yesterday killed one of his maids before ordering that me Jin Hyung and Kook sleep in another room.

Jin Hyung and Kook Hyung was hugging each other and looking at me.

"Namjoon Hyung is coming hyungie" I said being happy.

They nodded in happiness and hugged me before we went to sleep.

_____________________________________________________
Ok, I admit the last part was my lazy writing which I will fix.

Also sorry for the long wait, I wrote everything finished then wattpad didn't save my chapter. So I had to wait a day to get it back.

Thanks so much guys for 10K reads, I started this book for fun but now I became a part time author.

Don't forget to like this chapter if you like this chapter.

Also you can also follow me for when I update my stories.

I have a habit where I update 3 books a week because am bored.