twenty-five

Namjoon, Yoongi and Taehyung were having a meeting with their parents presence.

They were having a meeting about arms contracts with the military.

They were talking until Namjoon Assistant told him that President Jackson is here and He nodded allowing Jackson to enter.

They shook hands before talking business.
Jackson told everyone that they found EXO location but it heavily fortified like a Fortress.

And he also told them a sad news too.
Jackson Presidential Term is gonna end next month and he isn't allowed to serve more than 5 years.

He told Namjoon to let Yoongi or Taehyung run for president or else EXO would gain more power.

Namjoon surprised everyone by saying that he was thinking of running.
His brothers and parents disagreed and agure with him.

But in the end they agreed and later Jackson called the his cabinet about Namjoon.

But if Namjoon becomes the president
That's would mean Taehyung would be the CEO of his parents company.

Mr Kim and Mrs Kim were tearing up to see their eldest son running for president in a dangerous world.

Their talks were cut short when shots were heard and the guard came and reported that they are under attacked and must get everyone to a safe location.

When everyone got in a safe room. Namjoon and Taehyung came out of the room to see who is attacking them turns out it NCT a ally to EXO.

they begin to shoot each other until the other side begins to retreat.

After that they were finally escorted to their private car and went home with Jackson going to his Presidental House.

While driving home Namjoon was in his thoughts thinking about running for president.
His Family doesn't want him too.
He knows that he will need a final answer from his soon husband.

When he arrived home everyone got off the car to see Jungkook Sleeping with Jin hugging him on the couch and Jimin cooking with Hoseok.

Namjoon and Taehyung seperated them and picked them up and carries them to their personal room.

After quite awhile Jin woke up and saw Namjoon outside smoking.
He came out and asked what was wrong.

Namjoon then told him about running for the highest position.

Jin didn't like the idea of having his alpha becoming president so he disagreed.

Who knew they both started to agure about it.
"Running for president isn't a bad idea Jin" Namjoon Shouted.
"it is a bad idea Namjoon if you do" Jin agured

They started to agure and shouts at each other before Jimin Came in with Yoongi to calm them down.

But nope soon Jimin and Yoongi also started aguring about it too.

They kept aguring for over a hour before Mr Kim And Mrs Kim came and told them to stop and go to sleep.

They stopped and listened but Jin and Jimin Refused to sleep with Yoongi and Namjoon so Mr Kim Told Yoongi and Namjoon to sleep in this room while Jin and Jimin will sleep in the other room.

They nodded and went to their rooms and finally sleeping.

______________________________________
Hope you enjoy this chapter.

______________________________________Hope you enjoy this chapter