thirty-five

This is gonna be a juicy chapter with almost 1k words
____________________________________________________

Jimin POV
I slowly opened my eyes to see my Jin Hyung unconscious while kook is struggling to wake a badly chained up Taehyung.

he's clothes torn off leaving only his pants on and bits of his suit.

"koo.?" I managed to let out.
"HYUNGIE" He said then running to me.

"Are you alright Hyung"He Said.
"Am fine what about Jin Hyung and TaeTae." I says.

"Th..they beaten him up bad, Jin hyung must have been tired because he's isn't injured."he said with a worried expression.

"hyung am scared, what are they gonna do to us" kook said scared.

"I don't know kookie" I managed to say.

Then the huge metal door opened which woke up Jin hyung who then was scared when he saw who was behind the door.

Chanyeol and His Friends smiling then smirking then ordering his guards to strip and tear down our clothes leaving us naked with our private part showing(yes they are male fertile meaning they have no dick.)

"I can't believe, its so easy to trick Namjoon ha" Chanyeol Said while chuckling before walking toward to Jin hyung then holding his mouth.

"I win this time, your Namjoon wouldn't save you this time." He says.

Kai walked up to me then grabbed me away from kook who kept struggling to pull me back.

But then sehun came behind and held kook who was crying trying to hold me.

Kai forcefully grabbed me then put me on his shoulder walking to another room.

I look to my left and see kook trying to wake up Taehyung with sehun pulling him.

all of the sudden I was brought into a huge bedroom with 6 beds, he dropped me there.

Then I saw Jin hyung and Kook also on the ground.

Kook was whimpering while Jin Hyung was glaring at Chanyeol.

I turned around and see that there's people here 2 girls and 1 boy.

"Listen up" Kai said.

Everyone look at him.

"You be living him and eating with us so go change and the maids will bring clothes to you" Kai shouted.

Then they left the room.

2 girls and 1 male and helped me get up on the bed while Jin Hyung was helped by kook on to the bed.

"are you alright" the girl asked.

"Am alright, who are you" I asked

"My Name is Jisoo ,she is Lisa and he's Baekhyun." She Replied.

"wh..why are you guys here" I asked.
"They forcefully kidnapped us and abused us like you, Chanyeol got Baekhyun pregnant." She Said.

But Kai came in and slapped her, then ordering her get out with the others.

Jin Hyung was struggling trying to hold Chanyeol but failed.

Chanyeol walked infront of Jin Hyung. and slapped him before continuing to slap him.

I tried to help him but got held down.

He was abusing Jin like he always did.

Jin Hyung quickly felt unconscious, while Chanyeol chuckled.

"You fucking bitch, what did you do" I screamed

Then they all left while me and kook tried to wake up Jin hyung.

He wake later and cried.

Soobin POV
I just arrived with my friends and Hoseok Hyung.

Everyone waited behind the walls with a boat while me and hoseok hyung sneaked in and got inside the building.

Taking out one of the guards guarding a room, I slowly opened and realized that I got the room correct.

"Hoseok Hyung you copy, I found their room" I radioed.
"Ok am heading there"  he radioed back.

We both entered and saw a crying Jin Hyung with Jimin hugging him while kook was  comforting him.

"Hyung we here" I let out.
They got our attention and ran to hugged us.

"Please Hoseokie help me they did thing to Jin hyung." Jimin cried quietly.

hoseok hyung told them not to worry before giving Jimin a tracker which was turned on.

I threw a tracker under the bed before telling Hoseok Hyung to go.

He kissed Jimin then following me, we arrived at the basement and saw a badly chained Taehyung.

I managed to break the chains and carried Taehyung.

but the door burst opened revealing sehun and 5 men.

Good thing was I managed to escape with Hoseok and Taehyung on my back to get on the boat.

We quickly drove off to our vehicle near the bridge.

Jin POV
I felt relief that my Joon will save me.
I told my brothers.

But as me and my brothers was happy, Chanyeol kicked the door and held my arms before slapping me again this time Jimin got slapped by him too.

I failed on the ground.

I tried crawling to kook and Jimin in which they cried and hugged me.

Jisoo Lisa and Baekhyun came and treated us.

I thank them before taking my brothers to sleep with me on the bed.

_____________________________________________________
I have some explaining to do, I can't update because my internet won't allow me to open Wattpad stories.
So sorry for the long wait.