𝑳𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆.

Dear Simone,

I can tell you I am in fact over sixteen and under twenty. I am also 100% a boy, or so my body tells me. I can already imagine the blush that'll spread on your cheeks. I'm just teasing, my dear Simone.

Now that we are talking through letters, I have a proposal. I want to get to know you better, and I believe that you want to know me. So, I propose that we ask each other questions through these letters, exactly twenty each. I will leave twenty questions below, and in your next letter, please leave some questions. I have one condition: if we don't feel comfortable answering question, we don't have to.

Okay now Simone, are you ready for a round of twenty questions?

1. What is your favorite color?
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
3. What is your favorite book?
4. If you can do anything right now, what would you do?
5. What is your all-time favorite food/ meal?
6. Have you ever had a boyfriend?
7. What is your dream date?
8. How old are you? I probably should have asked you this earlier, haha. Please ignore my awkward laughing moment.
9. What is the most romantic gesture in your opinion?
10. Have you ever had a pet?
11. Who do you live with? Any siblings?
12. What do you think is the best way to spend time with somebody?
13. What are the small things that make your life better?
14. Are you in school?
15. What are your pet peeves?
16. Do you have any skills?
17. What is your dream job?
18. What is the most annoying question people ask you regularly?
19. If you never had to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
20. What is one thing you can't live without?

Now dear Simone, it is your turn the ask and answer the questions. It is a pleasure talking to you m'lady.

Yours Truly,
Your Secret Admirer <3

P.S. If you aren't comfortable answering any of my questions, you don't even have to mention them in your reply letter.

 If you aren't comfortable answering any of my questions, you don't even have to mention them in your reply letter