𝑺𝒊𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒆.

Simone says thank you to the barber because she got her hair trimmed. Once, they leave, Terresa starts to tease Simone because the barber was looking at her with hearts in his eyes. They go into her store, she looks and sees the barber from across her shop looking at her. She starts to blush and smile. 

"Thank you so much!" I say shyly as I hand money to the cute guy who trimmed my hair. He smiles brightly at me. "Keep the change."

As soon as I walk out the store, Terresa starts teasing me. "Oh! Keep to change!" She says in a high pitch voice. 

"That is not how I sound," I say. I look to Timothy to back me up.

"Yeah, Si was not flirting with the barber. If she was flirting with anyone, it would be me," Timothy says. 

I give him glare and teasingly say, "Actually Timothy, if I was flirting with anyone, it would not be you."

Timothy pouts. Terresa speak up, "The barber wasn't paying me any attention when I actually was flirting with him, but the second you asked him to trim your hair, he had heart in his eyes."

I blush as we walk into my store. I look back at the barber shop across the mall and see the barber looking at me. I start to feel my face heat up for a second time. I start to smile on the inside at the thought of the barber.