Chapter 2

Emma POV

Today's the day the rest of the Mikaelsons come to visit. I'm honestly completely ready for it. Klaus is my past and I'm extremely happy with the way my life has turned out.

I head to the front entrance of the school where Ric and his twins are welcoming The rest of the Mikalesons.

"I won't be giving you the tour today, but our other headmaster will be. She should be here any minute now." I hear Ric say as I'm walking towards the door.

"I'm here." I say as I push open the door and stand beside Ric. "Aunt Em!" Lizzie and Josie exclaim in excitement as they rush to pull me in a hug.

"Hi girls, I got it from here you guys can go." I tell them as we pull away from the hug.

"Okay, but don't forget we're going shopping for the triplet's birthday later." Lizzie reminds me. I nod my head and wave them off and Ric pulls them away. I turn back to the Mikaelsons struggling to hold back my laugh at their different reactions.

Bekah looks at me in excitement, Lijah looks at me fondly, he was always like an older brother to me, Klaus has no expression on his face as usual, Hope looks at me shyly, Hayley looks at me in annoyance which is stupid, but I notice the way she clings on to Lijah, I guess Klaus can't keep a girl, and the other blonde who I assume would be Freya looks in confusion by the different reactions given by everyone.

"Nice to see you all again." I say and I give them my most professional smile.

Suddenly I hear a squeal and I'm almost knocked over into a hug. It takes me a second to gather my senses but then I realize it's Bekah that hugged me and I quickly embrace her back.

"Hi Beks." I say when she pulls away. "I can't believe you didn't tell me you were the headmaster here. We would've brought Hope sooner."

"There's a lot I haven't told you." I tell her sheepishly. She furrows her brows and looks at me in confusion but I ignore that look for now and turn to the rest of the family.

"Nice to see you again Lijah." He gives me a small smile in return. "It's also nice to meet you, Freya and Hope. I'm Emma." Freya looks shocked that I know who she is and Hope smiles kindly at me.

"Klaus, Hayley." I greet.

I look at the time on my watch and then back up at the family. "Alright so there will be a few more people joining us on the tour today, so how about we go to my office to start on the paperwork." I tell them all.

They all nod their heads and follow me as I lead them to my office. "Who's joining us?" Hope asks me.

"Just a few students and an occasional teacher." I tell her vaguely, not trying to tell them everything just yet.

We finally get to my office and the door reads HEADMASTER MIKAELSON, I can hear them whispering in confusion behind me, but I ignore them. I open the door to my office and let them in.

Since there are only three chairs Klaus, Hope, and Hayley sit in the chairs, while Lijah stands behind Hayley's chair and Bekah and Freya sit on the bench by the window.

I pull out a paper with all the different classes on them and hand it to Hope. "Here's a list of all the different classes we have here at the school. We teach different classes based on what species you are." I told her.

She goes to look over the classes. "Since you are all 3 species you can be in any of those classes, but since you haven't your vampire side yet it would be best not to take those classes until then." She nods her head in understanding.