Chapter 6

Birthday pt. 1

Emma POV

Care, Bonnie, Beks, Freya and I all woke up early to get everything set up for the triplets birthday today.

We planned separate activities because I know Cayden wouldn't want to do the same things as the girls for their birthday.

All the girls are going to get our nails done, shopping, and then we're going out to lunch. The boys are going paint balling, go kart racing and whatever else Kol planned for them. After all that we're coming back to the school we're going to have a barbecue and an outdoor movie night where we're going to watch Aladdin. We're also letting anyone else from the school to come to the barbecue and the movie.

"Alright I hope we're almost done setting up Kol isn't very good at distracting anyone, especially the girls." I tell the others.

"You got that right." Caroline says which causes the rest of us to chuckle.

"Don't worry everything is done, Freya and I just finished setting up the movie screen." Beks says.

"Alright, let's go see if everyones ready." I say and we all head to the dorms.

meanwhile... 

Taryn POV

I woke up this morning to pillows hitting my face and bouncing on my bed. I opened my eyes to see Alexandria, Sheila, and Stefanie bouncing on my bed; and Kaia hitting my face with her pillow.

"Happy Birthday!" They all shout with big smiles on their faces.

I smile back at them. "Thank you."

"Alright now get up and get dressed, we have to go wake up Elysia get her dressed and then go wake up Cayden." Kaia tells me. I nod my head and get up to go to my closet to find an outfit

Taryn Outfit

Kaia Outfit

Stefanie Outfit

Stefanie Outfit