Chapter 5

Emma POV

"Stefan?" Caroline says shocked, when he finally turns around. We all stand there shocked not knowing what to say. Until Caroline breaks the silence and runs up to Stefan and hugs him.

We all go over to hug Stefan individually, Damon hugging him the longest. "How are you alive?" Elena questions him.

"I don't know there was this witch and she told me it was time for me to come back, and she muttered something under her breath and now I'm here." He replies to her and shrugs his shoulders.

We all look around at each other worried about what all this means, but ecstatic that Stefan is alive. I look at my watch and it says 11:30pm. "Alright guys we can figure this out tomorrow we should get back to the school before they come looking." I say to the group and they all nod their heads and we make our way back to the school.

I got tired of walking so I made Kol give me a piggyback ride back to the school. He didn't want to obviously, but he didn't have a choice.

We made it back to the school and said our goodnights before heading our separate ways, Caroline and Stefan went to Caroline's room which she has for whenever she comes to visit. We all agreed to meet up in the morning to surprise the kids with Care and Stefan.

Kol and I make it to our room, and I barely make it through the door before I'm pushed in and pinned against the now closed door. Before I can question Kol he smashes his lips against mine. Kol pulls away from me slightly. "I remember you promising we were going to have some fun tonight darling." he whispers against my lips.

I bite my bottom lip and look up at him and without saying anything I smash our lips together and push him towards the bed. Kol rips my dress off and I groan and pull away from him. "Kol I actually liked this dress." I whine.

He smirks at me. "Sorry darling, it would have taken too long, don't worry I'll buy you a new one." I roll my eyes and he starts kissing me again, just to get him back I rip his shirt in half. He laughs but keeps kissing me.

Let's just say we only slept for a few hours that night.

Kol and I woke up the next morning and we met up with the others outside in the garden

Kol and I woke up the next morning and we met up with the others outside in the garden. We all talked about it and we agreed that we would text our kids and tell them to meet us out here, and I texted Care's twins to come out here too, While Stefan and Care hid form them. In all honesty I really think we'll get a reaction from mine, and Care's kids, since they knew him before he died, maybe Damon's kids would have a reaction but I'm not sure.

We all stood around talking waiting for the kids to show up because they take absolutely forever. The kids finally walk out, Bonnie's kids come out first, followed by my triplets, Care's twins, Elena's kids, my twins and then Alaric pops out last.

"What are we doing out here?" Josie asks.

"We have a surprise for all of you." Bonnie answers.

"A surprise? Ooh I love surprises." Lizzie says excitedly while bouncing and clapping her hands slightly.

I chuckle at my niece and her giddiness. But before we can tell Care and Stefan to come out the door opens again and all the Mikaelsons plus Hayley walk out.

"What's going on out here?" Rebekah questions.

"We have a surprise for the kids, now hush so we can show them." Kol tells his sister who just rolls her eyes at him.

"Alright here's your surprise!" Elena says and Care walks out from her hiding spot.

I hear a scream before Josie and Lizzie scream before they run and hug Care. Then the rest of the kids go and hug Caroline too along with Alaric.

I look over to Hope who looks a little left out and so I try and fix that. "Hope this is my sister Caroline, Caroline this is Hope, Klaus and Hayley's daughter." Hope smiles at Care and then Care brings her into a hug. "It's so nice to meet you Hope." Care tells her.

"You too." Hope says back.

Everyone is talking and catching up that I'm the only one that notices Stefan come out of his hiding spot. He stands there for a bit before speaking up. "What? Did you guys forget about me?" He asks.

Everyone who wasn't there last night looks at him in shock, I try not to laugh at their reactions. Kaia is the first one to break out of her shock. "Uncle Stefan!" She screams and runs and jumps on him to hug him.

She was definitely the closest to Stefan before he passed away, and she was barely old enough to understand what happened to him. The the rest of my kids, Care's twins and Alaric all go and hug Stefan too.

Stefan walks over to Damon and Elena who are standing by their two kids. "Stefanie, Greyson this is your uncle Stefan, Stefan this is your niece Stefanie and your nephew Greyson." Elena says.

"Well it's nice to me-" Before he can finish his sentence he is engulfed in a hug by the two teens. I chuckle at the action.

After they release from the hug Stefan walks over to the Bonnie and Enzo. "Stefan this is Alexandria, Sheila and Jamie." Enzo introduces the girls and they all exchange "hi's" 

"Excuse me for the intrusion, but I thought you said he was dead?" Elijah questions. Stefan looks towards Elijah and then looks towards the rest of us in confusion as if he just noticed they were there.

"Uhm yeah there was this witch and she told me that it was my time to come back." Stefan explains to them.

All the adults take in the information with frowns on our faces. "Isn't this a good thing, why do you guys all look so upset?" Lizzie questions.

"Of course this is a good thing we're just thinking." Ric says quickly.

Kol and I look at each other having a silent conversation agreeing to tell our kids the truth later because we rather tell our kids the truth then have them go behind our backs and try and figure it out themselves.

"Alright!" I say and I clap my hands together 

"Now that we've all seen each other I'm going to take my sister, Elena and Bonnie with me. We have a birthday party to plan." I say in excitement.

"Wait whose birthday is it?" Freya asks.

"It's my triplets birthday." I tell her.

"Ooh can I come with, I love planning parties and even more so that it's for my nieces and nephew." Rebekah says.

"Of course, you wanna come too Freya, Hayley?" I question the other two women. I Hayley and I have our problems, but I'm at least trying.

"Yes please."

"Ugh no." I roll my eyes at the brunette and her attitude.

"Alright let's go, we'll see you all later." I say waving to everyone else as we go our separate ways.

A/N

I'm baaaaackkkkk.... well I think I am. Sorry guys I just have this super huge writer's block and I've been having trouble writing. I've unpublished the other two books I was working on for now, so then I can hopefully focus on one book at a time. Anyway I'll try to update more often, but I'm going on a trip next week and then I start my first year of college next week so we'll see what happens.

Thank you guys sooooo much for 10K reds, I never thought this many people would read my book its crazy.

vote and comment on my story to give me some much needed motivation.

<3 love you guysss

-t :)