Chapter 3

Emma POV

"What?" Klaus questions with a look of disbelief on his face.

Before I could say anything Hayley opened her big mouth. "Ugh she's obviously lying. She probably just wants something from you like money."

Everyone but Hope and Elijah glare at her. But before I could defend myself Kaia speaks up.

"HEY!" She yells startling everyone in the room. "Listen and listen good. No one talks to her like that and I mean no one, and if you or anyone else tries to do it again, you're going to deal with me got it?" she snarls, her eyes flashing yellow.

Hayley gulps and quickly nods in understanding. I smile at my daughter and grab her hand to pull her back.

I turn back to Klaus and finally explain myself. "A month after you left for New Orleans I found out I was pregnant with twins, and I wasn't with anyone after you until Kol so obviously they were yours. They are also tribrids."

"But wait how were none of us aware they were alive. Especially with our Aunt Dahlia going after Mikaelson firstborns." Elijah questions.

"Well the twins are younger than Hope by like a month, their birthday is June 10." I explain

"Yes, and when the kids were younger we felt this presence of magic around them. So we had her witchy friend Bonnie hide them with her magic. Kol explains.

Klaus finally speaks up after a long silence. "Why didn't you tell me about them?" You can see the anger growing in him.

I scoff at him. "Well you are the one who left, leaving a note for Beks to give me, not to mention that in that note you said you fancied my sister and Hayley." I roll my eyes.

"So why now?" Freya questions.

"Well the twins wanted him to know, and they all wanted to get to know Hope and their aunts and uncles." I explain.

"But we didn't want you to know so you could claim to be our father, as far as I'm concerned Kol is our father and always will be. We just wanted to show you everything you missed out on." Asher directs at Klaus with Kaia nodding in agreement.

"Well I don't care either way, now I have more nieces to spoil." Beks exclaims excitedly as she pulls my three teen girls into a hug.

"Now I can teach more people how to practice magic." Freya states.

"I have cousins and siblings!" Hope squeals. Much to Hayleys annoyance.

Elijah stands and walks to the kids. "It is nice to have family members that aren't psychotic." He says jokingly.

"That's what you think, some of them take after Kol." I snort

Kol lets out a dramatic gasp and puts his hand over his heart. "I take offense to that statement darling." Everyone lets out small laughs.

I shrug my shoulders and laugh.

I turn back to Klaus. "I will not stop you from getting to know the twins or any of the kids for that matter because you're family. But the choice is completely up to them. Klaus nods his head. I then turn to Hayley.

"I won't stand in your way either, I may not like you but since you are Hope's mother and you seem to be involved with Elijah that makes you family as well."

Hayley hums in response but says nothing further.

I stand up from my desk and clap my hands together.

"Alright now that everyone's here let's get started on the tour." We then walked out of my office.

" We then walked out of my office