chapter thirty-five.

Lilith.

"I've concluded that the Ravenclaw boys aren't that bad," Pansy says, sitting across from me in the common room, "I'm just saying that they need a little shaping."

"Not as much shaping as the Gryffindors," I mutter, sipping my Cola that I snuck in the castle.

"Oh, and you have experience in this?" Blaise asks, sitting to the left of Pansy. He raises a brow and moves his head back to look at me. I scoff and shake my head.

"Oh, yeah," Draco says, nodding as he flips through an old newspaper, "she's had loads of practice. I'm sure that boy McLaggen will surely have sex with her if she let him."

"Ew," I say, looking at him like he's crazy. He takes a cup of coffee and shrugs, bringing it to his lips. Blaise starts snickering, and Pansy starts laughing. She covers her mouth with the back of her hand to try and stifle her laughs. I roll my eyes, but I start laughing too. "Oh my God, I think I would rather die," I say between laughs.

Mattheo looks at me from the other end of the couch as I put both my hands over my mouth.

"That's nasty Draco," Pansy says out of breath.

"Come on, I think I would rather be okay with Lilith fucking Harry Potter," Blaise says. He starts snickering again when I grab a book from the side table and throw it at him.

"You asshole," I laugh.

"Yeah, well," Mattheo says suddenly, getting up, "she's not fucking anyone." Without another word, he walks away and up the stairs, probably to his dorm.

We all stop laughing and watch him leave. Pansy points to him and looks at me, furrowing her brows. I shrug. "I don't fucking know," I say, "He's confusing lately."

"Well, obviously he's fine if you fuck him, just not other people," Blaise says, earning a slap on the arm form Pansy.

Draco shakes his head. "He's pissed because of what you did, Lil. And he's pissed that you left and made us all think that you were dead. He was really low for a long time, and he never got out of it."

"Maybe you should fuck him again," Blaise says. "Maybe then he'll relax for two seconds. He's annoying the shit out of me."

I roll my eyes and turn to lay across the couch. "I'm not going to do that, Blaise. He hardly talks to me as it is, let alone will tolerate being in the same room as me."

"He'll come around," Pansy says.

"He has to," Draco says. "You two haven't called it off yet; he made that abundantly clear this morning when that bitch Rita Skeeter decided to come and bug you. And no need to worry, Lil, he never paid attention to the five hundred girls that tried to get with him when you were gone."

"Yeah, well, that doesn't change the fact that when he looks at me, he still tries to see if I'm real or not. And it also doesn't change the fact that he won't speak to me."

"He says things to you," Pansy tries to reason.

I shake my head. "He says things for me, not to me. And I don't know how to change that."

Blaise sighs and pats his legs before standing up. "I'll go talk to him."

"What?" Pansy and I ask at the same time, looking up at Blaise as he starts to walk away from the couch.

"I'll go talk to the dickhead. It's annoying me how much of a little bitch he's being. And you're miserable, Lil. He needs to face his problems and suck it the fuck up."