~11~

Sage POV

"Hello newcomers! And welcome to The Academy. Some of you may know who I am but for those of you who don't I am Headmaster Marcus. Now to get yourself set up the first thing to do is go over to the tables and announce your name and status, there you will get your dorm number, you will all have a roommate as well , when you get to your dorm just leave your belongings there and you will find your way to the canteen then after you eat, each of you will be called up and you will again announce your name and status after that you will all have time to go back to your dorms and get to know your roommate and unpack."

With that he walked of the stage and everybody hurried of to different tables but Ivy and I stayed back for a few minutes before going over to the nearest table which behind it was a large man looking at him I could tell he was a Master earth wielder, now to Master your Element you have to perfect your sub-elements, basically your sub-elements are if you where a water wielder your sub-elements would involve control over snow and ice and its the same for the other elements if its earth then you can control lets say earthquakes, if your a air wielder you can control storms and if your a fire wielder you cant just control normal fire you would be able to control lava and then there is this thing called white fire and this is ten times hotter and more dangerous than normal fire most wielders have.

But back to the man in front of me. "Name and status, please." he said in a very gruff voice.

"Sage and Ivy King," Ivy said and he nodded writing our names down, " We are both dragon riders and I am a water wielder and a air wielder." This made his head snap up and stare at Ivy in shock but Ivy chuckled nervously and I could hear a hint of humour probably of her thinking what his reaction would be when he heard my status, but I cleared my throat shaking him out of his shock.

"Oh um, ok. And you." He asked me.

"I am a dragon rider and wielder of all elements." I said to him proudly. He looked up at me shocked... Well shocked would be an understatement, and I was trying so hard not to laugh but it didn't help that I could hear Ivy next to me stifling her laughter but failing miserably so I had to quickly think of something to say to stop myself from laughing also. " Alright um, can we have our dorm number and if you wouldn't mind putting us together because I think sharing with a bunch of women deprived boys would make us both very uncomfortable." I said with the nicest smile could muster up.

"Oh, y-yes that I can do." He before walking over to the Headmaster.

When he was finally out of earshot Ivy and I burst out laughing causing people around us to look at us strangely, after a while we both stopped when we heard footsteps approaching, "Well, after talking with Headmaster Marcus he also thinks it would be better if you are in a room together." He said while giving us a map and two pairs of keys, " The map will show you where your dorm is."

With that we walked away amazed by the outside of The Academy, we then reached a large set of double doors on the side of the building, we both looked at each other before pushing the door open revealing a magnificent hallway with paintings covering every inch of the walls on each side.

As we continued walking down the hall I said "Alright, we need to find our way to the dorms and this map says at the end of this hallway, there should be a staircase and then our room is number 207?"

"Its so secluded here." Ivy said looking at me.

"Yeah its kind of creepy. I mean where are all of the boys?"

"Well its seems we are here."

I turned my head to look at the stair case, "OK lets go then shall we, Madam?" I said with a fancy accent.