Childs Play

"What?" Hope asked, voice showing she was annoyed but mainly angry.

"Your not angry with me, Hope so you can stop acting like it." The woman's voice said.

"I am angry with you. I hate that you always want me to talk about my feelings. Well they're my feelings, my problem." Hope snapped.

"Remember when I found you in the woods after you lit it on fire?" The woman questioned after a few moments of silence.

"You we're mad because you overheard Josie talking to the other witches about Lizzie making you the villain in her story." She continued. "And what did I tell you after that?"

"Your told me to make my own version to the story... and to make the villain the thing I fear most and that I should find a way to defeat that fear." Hope answered.

"Back then you talked to me. You opened up and it helped. What did you make the villain, Hope?"

"That's none of your business." Hope deadpanned.

"Fine. You don't want to talk about that then we'll discuss something else. You don't talk about your father much, tell me about him." The woman said.

"I'd rather not."

"Your not leaving until you talk to me." The woman said.

Five heard Hope take an annoyed breath.

"My Dad was- is the best Dad I could ever ask for. Even with the many mistakes he's made he always makes up for it and he always has a good reason. He's changed since my mother had me... at least that what Elijah said."

There was a small moment of silence.

"Now he's gone and I'll probably never see him again. Can I go now?" Hope spoke quickly, seeming to really want to get out of there.

"Yes, Hope." The woman's voice confirmed with a sigh.

"Bye, Emma." Hope said and Five heard a door close and waited a few seconds for Hope to leave before jumping into the hallway. To his surprise, Hope still stood there, her arms folded over her chest and a knowing face.

"Holy shit!" Five put a hand over his chest when he saw the girl.

"I'm not an idiot, Five. You were hiding in the closet the whole time." Hope stated, her voice free of the more happy-ish tone she used with him earlier, now a angry and annoyed one.

"Eavesdropping is child's play, Old Man. You wanna listen in on someone's conversation you've got a lot of work to do but here's an idea..... don't do it at all" She said.

"I'm sorry. I saw how angry you got when those girls were talking about Klaus Mikaelson, whoever he is and I had to know what was wrong." Five defended.

"Well Five, any questions you have will be answered by my mother or my Aunt when Emma asks Dr Saltzman to call them." Hope stated.

"How do you-"

"Because all of this," she gestured to Emma's door. "Has happened before and it always plays out the same way. Now here's what I think you should do; I think you should go upstairs to your family and help them with their current problem." She snapped at him.

Five narrowed his eyes. "Nobody tells me what to do." He said dangerously.

"And those who pissed me off more than this ended up with a body full of broken bones." Hope retaliated.

"Try me." Five challenged, the two in each other's faces now as Fives hand emitted a blue light threateningly.

The lights started flickering around them rapidly the two glared at each other.

"Five!" A voice shouted, making Hope stop the flickering lights and Five stopping his blue light at the distraction. They each looked towards the voice to see Diego, Luther, and Klaus walking towards them.

"Where have you been?" Luther asked. "Vanya is almost awake and we would appreciate you there."

Hope rolled her eyes as she folded her arms over her chest.

"Were you just threatening our brother?" Diego asked, eyeing Hope suspiciously.

"Yes. Yes I was." She stated, not even bothering to hide it. She furrowed her brows at she looked at Klaus, who was staring at nothing.

"What are you looking at?" She finally asked.

He snapped his head towards her. "Oh, my brother, Ben." He informed her in a chipper tone.

"Right. You can commune with the dead." She remembered.

His face then fell. "He says there is a woman named... uh... Esther trying to talk to you or something." Klaus said, then looking at Hope quizzically as her eyes widened then narrowed.

"Please tell your brother to tell her that she can talk to me" her voice was in fake sweetness but quickly changed to to angry and aggressive, "When it's hell on earth."

"He's got it." Klaus put his thumb up.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a meeting with the headmaster... at least, once he says so in a few minutes." Hope said the walked past them all.

"Nice pick, Five." Klaus said once she was out of hearing range.

"I don't trust her. She's hiding something." Was all Five said before blinking away to Vanya's room.

"He couldn't have taken us with him? That was a long walk and we don't even know the way back." Klaus whined.

Suddenly there was a flash of electric blue and Five appeared, holding his hands out, annoyed look on his face.

Klaus skipped over to him, taking his hand as Diego grabbed the other and Luther holding onto Diego. Five then jumped them up to Vanya's room.