Q & A

Five cleared his throat awkwardly. The two others in the room turned to him and Hope stepped away from the hug, the man doing the same.

"Um, Five, this is my Marcel Gerard." Hope introduced. "He's a Vampire." She added.

"That's fun." Five muttered.

"Marcel, this is Five. He's, uh.... From another universe." She said weirdly.

"I'm sorry, what?" Marcel asked.

"Just to give you a run down on it all; On his earth, on October First, 43 women around the word who weren't pregnant at the start of the day gave birth to children. Reginald Hargreeves went out and adopted seven of these children who turned out to have powers. He raised them to be heroes, he died and they all came back together, the end of the world, time travel, nuclear explosions, and then jumping through dimensional barriers and here they are." She explained casually.

"That's.... Different." Marcel spoke after a while.

"Yay, now your caught up, you can leave now." She said and started pushing him towards the door. "Make sure to say 'hi' to Auntie Bek's for me. Thank, Bye." She spoke quickly but he spun around confusedly, causing her to stop and turn to face him again.

"No. You don't just get to almost destroy the School and then kick me out. That's not how this works." He said. Hope rolled her eyes and folded her arms as Five stood there awkwardly still.

"Can we not talk about this in mixed company?" She asked, gesturing to Five.

"Fine." Marcel gave in. "But do everyone a favor and keep the bracelet on this time." He said and sped out of the room. Hope glanced at the bracelet around her wrist before turning her attention back to the boy.

"Go ahead." She sighed, moving to sit down on her bed.

"What?"

"Ask your questions. I know you want to."

"Why can't you see your Dad?" He asked.

"Seriously? That's the first question you ask out of everything you just heard?" She questioned him in disbelief.

"Yes."

"I already told you."

"No, you didn't. Not really. You told me that it was a witch who lived five thousand years ago, that doesn't explain why you can't see him." He stated pointedly.

Hope rolled her eyes. "Her name was Inadu, she's my ancestor on my Mom's side. She was obsessed with power and when her tribe tried to destroy her, she created werewolves. People started a cult and she called herself the Hollow. Five thousand years later, I was born. She was resurrected and then possessed me when I was seven. The only way that my family could think of to save me was to take the dark magic out and split it into four immortal beings like Inadu's tribe did with basically immortal bones. The completely immortal beings were my father, My Aunt Rebekah, My Uncle Kol, and My Uncle Elijah. The only catch to this plan was that none of them could go near each other or me ever again or the world would basically come to an end." She explained. "Anything else?"

"Why poses you? What's so important about a seven year old girl?" Five asked. He wasn't the type to ask the obvious questions but try and understand the deeper part to the story.

"With my father being the Original Hybrid and my Mother the Crescent Alpha and my Grandmother the Original Witch, all those things passed down to me, making me a hybrid of three different creatures. A tribrid, I'm the only one of my kind. Adding to that I'm a first born Mikaelson Witch, which are naturally the most powerful witches, I was born in the Quarter, and I'm her descent, I made the perfect target for someone who was hunting power." She explained carelessly.

"Who was that man that was just here?" Five asked after humming in acknowledgement.

"Marcel Gerard, The Vampire King of New Orleans." Hope answered. "He's my... Foster brother... uncle.. guy." She said awkwardly.

"That sounds a bit messed up." Five commented.

Hope just shrugged in response.

"Why is your dad, you know, so murdery?" Five questioned casually.

"You try growing up in a world where you'll always be different and never have someone like you. Try growing up being considered and abomination my your own family and your own Father making it his life's mission to murder you and everyone you love." She retaliated defensively.

"Chill out, I was just curious." Five assured the girl.

"So... if your part of the Mikaelsons, which one should I talk to to help us figure out how to get home?"

"Probably Freya." Hope answered nonchalantly.

"Any particular reason?"

"She's the most rational. She gets things done. She's smart, powerful, and more trustworthy than any of them. She also has connections to other powerful witches so if I were you, I'd talk to her." Was the reply he got.

"Can you tell me where she is or call her or something?"

"I can do all three but I won't."

"Why not?"

"Because she's busy."

"Well then who's gonna help me and my family?!" Five asked angrily.

"Now you need to chill. I'll call my Aunt Davina." Hope rolled her eyes at his aggression and reached for her phone. Five huffed and folded his arms over his chest and Hope rolled her eyes again at his behavior.

She messed around with her phone for a second before placing it up to her ear.

It was quiet for a few seconds before Hope spoke up.

"Hey, Davina." She said.

Pause.

"No, I have a... friend who needs your help."

Pause again.

"It's a long story. Can you tell me where you are right now and I'll send someone to get you? ...... okay, thanks. Love you too, bye." She hung up the phone and handed Five a slip of paper that she wrote the address on.

"When you get there, look for her," she showed him a picture on her phone, "and tell her Hope Mikaelson sent you to get her." The teen instructed. "Don't screw this up and do not insult her."

"I got it." Five replied carelessly and took the paper, looking at the address before spacial jumping away.

I didn't know what to do so I did this. Hope you like it.