Stupid

It was the next day and Hope was in her room, working on homework. She had just finished the last sentence of her essay when there was an electric blue flash behind her. She sighed, setting down her pencil before standing and turning to face the boy.

"How long have you been wearing that thing?" She asked, pointing at his School Boy uniform.

"Not important." He replied. "But if it makes you feel better it has been washed."

"So, what do you want?" Hope asked, folding her arms as Five's eyes looked around her dorm.

"Well, considering we have a truce now, I need a favor." Five told the girl, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"What is it?"

"I need your help to track down a few people and based on some research I've been doing, witches have spells for that." Five explained.

"We do." Hope confirmed, walking over to him. "Who am I tracking down?"

"The Mikaelsons." He stated, not breaking eye contact.

There was a pause as Hope felt every emotion ever wash over her at the same time. Fear. Anger. Sadness. Wonder. She didn't know what she should say so she thought about the outcomes. She knew she shouldn't have done what she did next but every fiber of her being just wanted her to ignore her common sense.

"Okay." She answered simply.

"Okay?" Five questioned, thinking he would have had to do some convincing before she agreed.

"Okay." She confirmed.

"Well, that was easy." Five mumbled.

"Who are we starting with first?" She asked.

"I did a little research so I know the names of them all. Let's just start with the Finn guy." He shrugged.

"Finn is dead." Hope informed the literal man child. "So is Henrik and apparently Elijah was compelled to amnesia by the vampire king by his own choice."

"Ok. Well then we'll start with Klaus."

"Alright. Meet me here again tonight and if you tell your family I'm not helping you." Hope told him.

"Fine." He space jumped out of there and Hope sighed.

"What did I just do?" She whispered in disbelief at her stupid choices.

~

Five Spacial Jumped into Hope's room again that night to see a map laid out in the floor, the lights off with four candles lit around the circle of salt around the map. Hope sat on her bed with a book in her hand.

"Finally." She said in annoyance, placing the book on the bed and walking over to sit by the map. She looked down at the floor across from her and back at Five, who took the hint and sat down on the other side.

"So, what's all this witchy voodoo stuff?" He asked, eyes examining the setup.

"Salt. Candles. And a Map." She stated as she rummaged around in a small box next to the setup.

"No shit."

"You asked. I answered." She pulled out a knife and Five furrowed his brows, putting his guard up just in case she turned on him.

She noticed this and rolled her eyes. "Relax, Dimples. Blood is a necessity in almost every locator spell." She explained.

Five loosened his posture the slightest bit, still on edge.

"So, when I cut myself, don't panic because I drank Vampire blood. It'll heal me and as long as I don't die in the next 24 hours or Dr Saltzman finds out then I'll be good." She quickly sliced across her palm with the blade and held her hand over the map, the blood dripping on it before the wound fully closed, not leaving a scratch.

She cut her palm again and this time, used her other hand to somehow keep the wound open longer before she decided it was enough and let the vampire blood heal her.

She placed both hand face down on each horizontal end of the map and closed her eyes. Five looked around, eyes a widening the slightest as the wind that picked up and blew papers and books around and the flickering lights before they suddenly stopped. He looked to Hope.

"I found him." She said.

"Next time, we're using your blood." She said as she stood up. Folding the map and gripping it in her hand. "So is the location on the map?" Five asked, eyes traveling down to said item.

"Yes."

"Okay, give it to me then." He held his hand out expectantly.

"No."

"What?"

"No."

Five glared at the girl. "I'm not giving this to you because your taking me with you." She said seriously.

"What? No! It's dangerous."

"Please. Dangerous is my middle name." She paused for a second. "I never understood why people say that. They sound so stupid when they do but I had to try it to see."

"Your not coming. I work better alone, remember?" Five spoke, getting back on track.

"I am coming because with one snap of my fingers, the whole map can disappear. Now, I know you can track almost anyone down but that was on your earth. Your on new territory now. I'm coming with you because if Klaus Mikaelson gets a single bite on you, you'll die." She said, her voice never wavering as she never lost eye contact.

"Fine." He held out his hand and she gripped it and told him where Klaus was. That was when he yanked his hand free and spacial jumped away, leaving a very angry Hope.

Five ended up in front of a rather large and fancy house in a city. He looked up at it warily. Five wouldn't admit this but even he was a tiny bit scared of meeting the one known as 'The Great Evil'.

He shook off the concern and walked up the steps to the double doors of the building.

I'm sorry I haven't updated in while but I have the plans for the next chapter already halfway formed in my head so that's something. I hope you are all enjoying this story.