Save My Love

When Shen Wei  sneak in he didn't  anticipate that their still a few guards in the area. Seeing him they shout, "Halt! Who goes there!"

   That made Shen Wei's spear appeared and swing it to the guards that made them shout. Alerting  from inside  and outside. Chu's axe appeared  on his hand and killed the two guards.

   Meanwhile  Da quing  and Guo escape from the deadly clutches of Namnam and tried to find Yunlan again.

   On the other hand hearing the shout of the guards, Xin ci command Zhuiji to hide his son from Shen Wei.  But upon hearing Shen Wei's name. Yunlan struggled to be free only to be knock out by him. As Xin ci draw his sword and ready to battle Shen Wei.

   While Da quing  and Guo trying to find Yunlan, they saw Zhuiji carrying Yunlan to hide him in a secret cave even Xin ci never know. They try following them in the cave but a powerful force filed  won't  let them in. "We must call our lord for help!" As Da quing  tried contacting  him.

   Shen Wei  on the other hand was now fighting Xin ci. Xin ci even though he know he can't  win against the deity of life and death he still fight him to the end. An Bai and his siblings want to help him but they were held back by their mother and aunt.  "Let him fight that deity! To teach him a lesson that he should  never brought that bastard son of his here!!!" But An Bai is worried for the safety  of his father and tried to reach for his father.

   His mother Lilith made a portal  and pulled her children there to safety. Leaving Xin ci to fight Shen Wei.

   Meanwhile  Xin ci won't  give up fighting Shen Wei  for his son. While Shen Wei  won't  let Xin ci win for Yunlan's  sake. Until the loud telephatic call of Da quing  telling Yunlan is endangered  by a demon who took him in a cave with a force filled.  Shen Wei  wave his spear freezing Xin ci and quickly went to that place.

   Inside the cave Yunlan woke up as he felt someone caressing his bare naked chest. He wanted to flee but he was tied up by Zhuiji. "Shoo! Don't  be afraid! I won't  harm you because I'm gonna be your future fiance! That's  what your father promise me!" But Yunlan shout and kick him in the groin. Making Zhuiji scream as he was hurt.

   "You think you can force me to like you?!" As he tried to stand up. But Zhuiji stop him and hold him angrily. "You think I like you very much! I want your father position! By marrying you he will give it to me willingly! Because your his favorite son! So stop struggling and be mine!" As he teared his clothes off.

     Yunlan tried to kick him again but Zhuiji knock him out. When his about to continue suddenly  he heard an explosion  behind him. "That cannot be?! How did you find us quickly?!!!" Suddenly  the air became cold and everything became ice. "How dare you touch what belongs to me!!!" Shen Wei  shout as he hold his spear.

   Zhuiji growl in frustration  as his weapon appeared from his hand. "His destined to be mine not yours!!!" And fight Shen Wei.  But as you know Shen Wei  quickly defeated him and almost cut his head. When a demon woman use her power to get Zhuiji escape from the clutches of Shen Wei.  Shen Wei  tried to stop them but they disappeared.  He quickly wrapped  Yunlan with his robe and called his men to the portal he made.

   When he saw Xin ci who break out from the ice he made. "I won't  forgive you for what have you done to my Ah Lan!" Xin ci was surprised  hearing that. "Your the one who erase his memory and his power! So give me back my son!" He shout. "I won't  give him to you! Just so your subject can abuse him!" Xin ci was shocked hearing that and about to ask him. But Shen Wei  leave with his men carrying Yunlan with him and disappeared  in the portal.

    Xin ci clutches his fist, "Where is Zhuiji?!!!" He ask one of his men. But they only look each other. "Find him! I want him to pay for touching my son!!!" The demons frighten at their angry king and quickly disappeared  to find  Zhuiji.

   Zhuji on the other hand came to King Yang's  kingdom. "I brought him here! My lord!" Ya Qing  bow to him as he left. "You promise that I will have him! Why that deity came at the wrong time! His almost mine!!!" He shout. Suddenly  King Yang got angry as his power pulled Zhuiji  toward him. He gripped  his neck.

   "Your so impatient!!! You ruined  my plan! Now Xin ci know you touched  his son! He will come for you but he will only see a corpse!" Zhuiji  begged  for his life but King Yang didn't  hid his call and killed him in  blink of an eye. "Ya Qing!" King Yang shout. "Throw this garbage! I don't  want Xin ci to see him!" Ya Qing  smirk, "As you wish my lord!" As her eyes sparkle Zhuji's body became flame and disintegrate. "Good! I don't  want any evidence that Zhuiji came here!" Ya Qing  smirk, "What about Guo my lord?!"

   "No! We still need him! And his now their comrades! Everything  Guo see I also see! That's  why his my perfect spy! They didn't  know what hit them!" As he smiled.  "Soon heaven's deities  will fight the demons again! I want to watch their distractions! And after all of them disappeared  we will rule heaven and hell!" As he laugh.

   Back to Shen Wei's  realm, he put Yunlan back to bed and use his power to erase every bite and wounds Zhuji did to him.  "I want all of you to find that bastard! I want his head!" He command Chu and the others as they disappeared  quickly leaving only Da quing  and Guo who laid beside Yunlan.
Shen Wei  sit beside Yunlan. "Shushu! I can't  forgive you!" While caressing Yunlan's  hair and thinking.