Confronting Them

King Yang came with the Jade Emperor and the wounded Houyi came. "AH LAN!" Shen Wei  run quickly toward Yunlan who was struck behind.

    Shen Wei  help Yunlan to sit up, he chuckled. "It's  like yesterday they also hit me from behind! I was your allied in fighting the demons! Why?!!!" He shout at them. "Because an abomination like you should never  live!" Said the Jade Emperor.  "Or because your afraid Yunlan is more powerful than you!" The dark shadow chuckled.

    The Jade Emperor  became angry and  throw his lightning weapon upon the dark shadow. It tried to evade it but was caught on his tail. It shriek when the lightning weapon electrified it. "Watch your tongue vile! I will deal with you later! Shen Wei! My child  give Yunlan to us!" Suddenly  Chang E block them.

   "I won't  give my child to anyone!" She shout. "Mother? Did you recognize me now?" As tears drop from his eyes. Chang E turned  toward him, "I'm sorry I have forgotten  you!" As she tried to hold her tears and confront his father and shushu as well. "Chang E! Don't  do this! Father will not be please!" Houyi tried to comfort his wife. But Chang E is still angry at him  for lying.

    "No one gonna steal my child again!" As she ready her guzheng. "Father! Please leave Yunlan to me! His a mortal now and can't  harm anyone!" Shen Wei  pleaded. King Yang laugh, "Don't  you know he made a deal with this devil!" As he pointed to the dark shadow. "Because you tried to kill me! That I don't  know the reason! Until the vile thing your saying told the truth!" Shout Yunlan.

    Suddenly Yunlan stood while his wounds suddenly  healing making everyone surprised. Shen Wei still hold him, "Let me go my beloved! Is it time for me to show your father and shushu that I'm not someone to push around."
Shen Wei  let go of him, "I don't  want to loose you again!" Making Yunlan smirk, "You won't!" Making him run forward toward them. But Chang E block him. "I'm coming  with you!!!" Yunlan kissed  his mother forehead, "No! This is my fight! I want to show you how powerful your grown up son is!" As he smirk.

   "Your so arrogant!" Shout the Jade Emperor  as he called his soldiers to capture Yunlan. Yunlan smirk within a minute his in the middle of the battlefield between the soldiers of the Jade Emperor and King Yang. When suddenly  demons came from bellow helping him. "King Xin ci! What  are you doing?!!!" King Yang ask in frustration.

   "How can you betray me?! You want to kill my boy! Your not my friend anymore!" As he called his army helping Yunlan in the fight.

    It's  been five days needer one of them giving up the fight. Yunlan easily destroy the army of King Yang and the Jade Emperor with the help of his  father and his army.

   "I think your army is decreasing  rapidly!" He mocked  them. Making King Yang bolted and fight him. Not far Shen Wei,  Yezun and Bai Qi  watch. Shen Wei  want to help his lover but Yezun stop him. "He told you he can handle them. He want to show you how worth he is to you! And beside the war might get worst if you interfere  with them!" And pointed to his father whose carefully  watching Yunlan in the fight against his didi.

   "If you intefere father he won't  forgive you! And I don't  want to loose a brother!"

   Meanwhile  as they're all  attention in the fight of Yunlan and King Yang. The dark shadow have broken the chain that binding him. He chuckled seeing his next target,  Yezun.

   Back to the fighting while Yunlan is winning the fight suddenly  they heard a scream. Shen Wei  have pushed  Yezun away from the dark shadow but now it possess him. "Aaaah!!! What power! What a beautiful body!!!" His sphere emerge and hit King Yang on the chest. Everyone was shocked.

   "Shen Wei....." King Yang disintegrate  in the air. Shen Wei shriek in laughter, as Yunlan confront him. "Get out in my Xiao Wei 's body!" Yunlan command him. "But master! With this body we can have your revenge!!!" Yunlan disagree but the dark shadow quickly  pass him by only to appear infront of the Jade Emperor.

   "How ironic! You will die in the hands of one of your children!" As he swing his sphere on him. The Jade Emperor evade every swing he make while Yunlan blocked  him. "Stop! Get out of Xiao Wei!!!" Yunlan shouted at him.

   But he only swing his sphere on him, Houyi  also defend the Jade Emperor and hit him on the arms. "Houyi!" Shout Chang E as she quickly caught him before he plunge on the ground. "Che che!" Xin ci notice her and defend his lover from the wrath of the dark shadow. The fight of the demons and soldiers of the heaven stop as they watch the fight of the Lord of Life and Death against Yunlan and their Lord Xin ci.

   "Master! Please get out of my way! I need to kill the Jade Emperor! For our revenge!" And went through to them again, the Jade Emperor  shield himself  with his power and tried to surpress the power of Shen Wei.  Yunlan and Houyi help him but it only made the dark shadow rage and broken to their hokd.

   "How could you do this to me?! I would get your revenge! But why are you stopping me?!!!" It shout.  "Give me back my lover's  body if you want to live!" Shout Yunlan.  It only laugh again, "No! This body is mine now!" He suddenly  send a big bolt toward Yunlan about to pierce his sphere into  the Jade Emperor. 

   Suddenly  Yezun blocked him while Bai Qi  throw his sword  to chain him. Yezun murmured an enchanted word and clapped  his hands. A big ball of sphere trapped  the dark shadow it hiss in anger. "How can we get it out of gege!" Ask Yezun to Bai Qi.  Suddenly  Yunlan went through the sphere without hesitation and confront the dark shadow.