Learning The Truth

Chang E can't  sleep and look at his husband whose sleeping  beside him. "I'm sorry Houyi! I love you but I must know." She said to herself  and sneak outside their room.

   A half naked Yunlan on the otherhand was looking at the moon at their room. It reminds him of the woman who looks like his mother. When warm hands enveloped  him in his hold. Shen Wei  nuzzle to his nape while kissing it. "Why do you left me alone on the bed? Are you still thinking about that woman who looks like your mother?"

   Yunlan sense his lover's jealousy and concerned. And turned  around to give him the access  to his neck and bare chest. "Yes, I can't  help to miss her. She is my mother." But with the sudden turned  Shen Wei  caught his plump lips hungrily  devouring it. And trail down to his neck and collarbone. Sucking and licking it.

    "Mmmmph.....Xiao Wei....." He arched  more his body so Shen Wei  can have him. His lover suddenly  went to his bare chest sucking and licking his already  erected nipples. While he caress his dark, soft hair. That made Shen Wei  lift him up and laid him back on the bed. With one swift move his pants was took off leaving him bare naked in Shen Wei's  hungry eyes.

   Shen Wei caress his naked body making him shivered  as the next thing he knew. Shen Wei  spread his legs and thrusted  inside. Yunlan shout in pain and pleasure. As he was penetrated again and again. 

    Meanwhile  Chang E came down from earth and use her magical guzheng. She played to make the earth reply on what really happened  to her when she was a human. Tears dropped  down from her beautiful  eyes, as the earth show her  an ordinary woman  fell inlove with a demon disguise  as a human. And they have a child name Yunlan.

    Chang E sub but still continue  her magic as the earth show another picture that they were left to defend themselves.  Her child cried because he have horns. She gave him her bell to ring it in case someone  bully him. And she will hurriedly  run to defend him.

    Another scenario was shown to him that the child became  a teenager  and gave her the bracelet she wore for her birthday.  That was the happiest day of her life but it was short live as she also die that day. The towns people accidentally  killed her making his son bring destruction to the village.  As he killed them all for killing his mother. Her son buried her with the bell and left  the village with his father.

    Chang E scream and cried, "I almost killed my child! My son I want him back!" But as she stand she saw Houyi with his white horse. "My dear wife! Why you leave my side?!" As got off his horse and walk toward her. But Change E welcome  her with her magical guzheng.

   Meanwhile  Yunlan was wake up by the dark shadow's call. He quickly put his robe and slipped  away from Shen Wei's embrace.  He didn't  notice Shen Wei  stirred  sensing his lover's  gone making him wide awake. As he tried to find him again.

   Outside the shadow kneel, "I'm sorry master I fail in killing that annoying one as his side kick came." Shen Wei  was shocked seeing that dark shadow hovering Yunlan. "Ah Lan! Get away from that?!" He quickly called his sphere and swing that to the thing.

   The surprise  thing Yunlan defend it, "Xiao Wei! Don't  kill it! His my friend!" As his eyes glow. Shen Wei  notice Yunlan been possed by the dark shadow. "His not a friend but a foe! Get away from it!!!" But the dark shadow chuckled. "He won't! Because his mine now!" As the black smoke engulf Yunlan and about to disappeared.  Out of nowhere  Da quing  came with his cat form.

   Because his small no one notice him as his claw strike the back of the dark shadow. It scream in pain allerting everyone.  "You little  demon!" He was about to strike Da quing  but Guo beat him to it by hitting his weapon  to him.
"That would be me not him!!!" As he tried to strike again but he only went through it and about to fall on the ground when Chu caught him.

    "Let me give him your revenge!" 
His huge axe suddenly  appeared and strike it at the dark shadow it evade it but not the weapon of Lin Jing. When the dark shadow all attention upon Da quing,  Guo, Chu and Lin Jing. This gave a chance for Shen Wei to get back his lover. But he was surprised  that he almost been pierce by his power.

    The dark shadow chuckled, "I told you we are one now beautiful  deity!" And command Yunlan to strike Shen Wei.  When suddenly  Yunlan and the others  heard a bell.  They all look at the direction there stood Chang E. All distress but still can fight. "How dare you touch my boy!" As she use her guzheng  to wake Yunlan up.

   "No!!!" The dark shadow covered Yunlan so he might not hear it. But something  struke the dark shadow from it's  back again. Bai Qi 's weapon. His sword have two chains to caught the dark shadow. It shriek  sending Yunlan to broke the chain. Yezun on the other hand clapped  his hands as a ball of white sphere engulf Yunlan away from the enemy. Yunlan tried to break away from his captives. But Shen Wei added more as he chained  it with his magic.

    The  dark shadow tried to get through  Yunlan but he was strike again  by Bai Qi.  It retaliate  and send a hurdling of rocks upon them. Chang E uses her guzheng and destroy the rocks. While Shen Wei  use a defend shield upon them.  "Yunlan! Help me!" It cried to him. Yunlan use his power to break the chains and sphere ball of the twins sending them flying in the air.

   "No!!!" Shen Wei  shout and about to imprisoned him again. When suddenly  a power voltage struck Yunlan from behind. Making him fall on the ground. Chang E scream seeing his son fall on the ground.