Come Back

Yunlan start laughing as he broke the sphere of King Yang easily. "LEAVE! AND DON'T  COME BACK HERE!!!"

    King Yang was so piss off and embarrassed  as a mere human broke his weapon. And about to lunch a full attack. "You think a mere mortal can subdue  me!!!" Suddenly  Yunlan smirk, "Yeah!!!" He click his hand and a  portal appeared. It quickly suck King Yang into it, surprising everyone including Shen Wei.  All King Yang's men flee except his father.

   "Kunlun! You came back!!!" King Xin ci hugged  his son. But suddenly  he  pushed him away . "Please leave now father! And don't  hurt my lover! I'm neither Kunlun or your son now! As you hurt my Xiao.....Wei!" And turned  his back on him. "Some day you'll understand  what a father's love to his child!" As he left with his men.

   Everyone rejoice that they won. Guo and Da quing  hold Yunlan tightly. "How did you get a powerful magic like that?!" Ask Guo. But Yunlan just look at Shen Wei  who can't look at him. "You have many explaining to do my dear life!" As he walk toward Shen Wei.  Chu and Lin Jing sense something  odd to Yunlan's  behavior and about to block him.

   But Shen Wei  stop them. As Yunlan smirk, "New subordinates?" As he look at the two and pass them. He quickly lift Shen Wei  up and brought him to their room. "Sure our master turn the tables on them!" Said Guo smiling.  "You don't  need to suck up on him!" Said Chu. "Oh! Ho! Someone  jealous!" Lin Jing tease him. But Chu hit him on the head.

    Meanwhile  in the room, Shen Wei  can't  understand  if Yunlan is angry at him for making him forget everything even making him human. As Yunlan gaze at Shen Wei  from head to toe, "Still your unmistakenly beautiful! Anyone would fall on your beauty and die for you! How ironic I already died a million times just to see you!"

   Shen Wei  want to explain he only done that so the two of them can stay forever. Being with a demon is taboo. A deity cannot have a relationship with it. But a human can. That's  why he killed his lover and waited for him to reincarnate so he can took him to his realm.

    Shen Wei  almost open his mouth to explain everything. When Yunlan suddenly  captured his lips for a hungry kiss. Shen Wei  was surprised  a little  as he let his lover have him. Yunlan sensing his Xiao Wei  isn't  resisting, strip him off his robe. Revealing that pale and porcelain skin. Which Yunlan love to kiss and bite it.

   "Mmmmh.....still you taste good! But that's  not mean I'm forgiving you!" As he continue to kiss him hungrily  at his mouth, jaw, neck and collarbone. Biting and sucking it, marking him in every part  of it. Shen gasp as Yunlan's lips went to his already erected nipple. "Aaaaah......Lan...." Shen arch his body for more. Not noticing Yunlan have already laid him on the bed.

   And spread those lovely  legs of him, savoring and kissing his sensitive parts. Making him hold him tightly, begging him to have him. He moan loud as Yunlan came to his prize licking it and sucking it whole making him thrust uncontrollably  to his mouth. As Yunlan swallowed him whole, Shen Wei  burst inside of his mouth. "Delicious!" As Yunlan lick and swallowed  it all.

   Shen Wei  tried to slowly breath but Yunlan didn't  give him a chance and flipped  him as he thrust  him whole ay his back making Shen Wei  scream in pleasure and pain. Yunlan took him roughly while nibbling his ear. Making Shen Wei  almost put a hole into the blanket as he clutches hard on it. Yunlan phase became faster as one cried of Shen Wei's  name he spilled inside of him.

   As he not yet been satisfied he flipped  him again and rock his body unto him while almost  eating Shen Wei's  lips. "Aaaaah......Lan.....your so deep!" He scream as he uncontrollably burst again unto Yunlan's body. Yunlan followed  in a minute  and spilled inside of him.

   "At last Xiao.....Wei! No one's gonna seperate us again!" Whispered  Yunlan to his ears. As the latter just nod in exhaustion.

   Meanwhile  Yezun is not quite happy  hearing what happened  to his gege's  realm. "Why didn't  we help him?! When the demons attack him?!" As all the deities gather up with him. Their father appeared, "Because I want my didi Yang to fall into my trap! So now I know where his loyalty is?! And most of all finding that abominable thing that we must destroy!"

   Yezun was puzzled on why his against Kunlun from the beginnings.  "Yes he is a half demon as well human. The deities  can't  harm human that's  in their code of ethics. And beside Kunlun also help them back then in fighting the demons. So why? Is it because of his demon blood?!"  He ask him.

   His right hand Gen. Cong Bo almost blurted out Kunlun's secret. "That's  not it!" But their father stop him. "As I told you! We must eliminate  that kind of being! We can't  let that freak live! Now he have shown himself again! You know all what to do?!" As he left, all bow to him.

   "Wait! We cannot kill him! His only human!" One of them said. "Maybe not us but lady luck !" What did you mean general?!" We can make it an accident! No one will knew." But the other deities didn't  think it's  a good idea. Yunlan is human now and they cannot harm him.

   With all the rackets their father heard it and decide to visit his brother. Whose other hand was angry for failing in destroying  Shen Wei's  realm. His back suddenly  felt the rush of air as he turned his saw his gege.

   "What are you doing here?! Are you here to finish me up?!" His gege chuckled, "The jade emperor will give you another chance! But you must eliminate Yunlan!" King Yang want that but then he remember  King Xin ci won't  be happy in finding this  out. Their years of friendship will be no longer if he harm one of his sons. "So my dear didi since we cannot kill Yunlan you must do it!" King Yang think for a while.