Chapter 4

Warning: NSFW content , starting this one out hot 😘 and then it gets fluffy
————
The next morning Aurora slowly woke up, blinking her sleepy eyes. Peaceful. That was how she felt. For the first time since she got her diagnosis she woke up feeling peaceful. She didn't move, feeling all too comfortable wrapped up in Daniel's arms, feeling his gentle breath across the back of her neck.

She looked over at the big bedroom window and watched as the colors of the sky slowly began to change from the black of night to the most beautiful warm sunrise. She smiled to herself, feeling happy, complete.

The sun wasn't completely out yet when she felt Daniel slightly stir. He didn't know she was awake yet. He had slept so peacefully, also for the first time since they had got the news from her doctor. He was happy. He had the woman of his dreams in his arms.

He didn't want to wake her as she probably needed the rest, but he couldn't resist the urge to prop himself up slightly on his elbow and gently kiss her neck. He let out a contented sigh and closed his eyes as he slowly moved his lips across her skin, planting light kisses all over her neck and exposed shoulders. His left hand softly caressing the exposed skin of her hip between the hem of her tank top and the waist of her pajama shorts.

Aurora loved this. She could happily wake up like this every day for the rest of her life. She let out a sigh as she smiled and turned her head slightly to look at him.

"Good morning" she smiled at him, her whisper a little bit groggy, but to Daniel it was so sexy.

"Good morning beautiful" he responded, tucking one of her curls behind her ear. She was so beautiful to him, even first thing in the morning, her curly hair a complete mess going in every direction just as he was sure his was.

He leaned down and kissed her, slowly moving his kisses across her face and back down her neck. Aurora, still in the blissful state of half sleepiness, turned her head back toward the window and closed her eyes as Daniel continued to lazily kiss her neck. His hand slowly moved to her stomach as his kisses became a little firmer, beginning to gently suck and nip at the soft skin.

Aurora reveled in the feeling as his hand slowly slid down the front of her shorts. His fingers finding their way between her legs, making her squirm under his touch. He smiled into her shoulder as he pushed one finger into her causing Aurora to gasp at the sensation. She could really get used to waking up this way.

Daniel continued to pleasure her, adding a second finger, loving the sight in front of him as he watched her completely unravel at his touch. Aurora reached behind her to feel him. His bulge was threatening to bust through his underwear, however he moved up against her so that she couldn't grip him. She pouted her lip and moved her hand back away from him.

Daniel laughed quietly at her reaction and pulled his fingers out of her. "Let me take care of you" he whispered in her ear before planting a light kiss behind it. Aurora suddenly was pulled onto her back and she expected Daniel to move on top of her, but he disappeared under the covers. For a split second she thought he was just being a goofball, but he moved her shorts and panties down her legs and she didn't even have time to react before he spread her legs and attached his mouth to her heat.

His mouth and fingers worked expertly inside and outside of her, causing her to feel things she'd never felt before. He didn't really enjoy this with exes and never did it with hookups, but he'd wanted to taste her since he woke up. And she tasted amazing.

The way she was squirming under his touch though was making it more difficult for him, so he pinned her down with one of his arms across her lower abdomen. He knew this would also allow her to not crush his head with her thighs once she reached her inevitable high. She reached a hand down and wove her fingers through his curls, needing to refocus her energy somewhere.