Chapter 1 : You again

BEFORE YOU READ: [ ~ ] Credits to @rozedayzed

This au/story was originally mine, but she was the one who developed the story!

[ ~ ] This is all fiction!
[ ~ ] This is a Mini AU because first of all, it’s only going to have a few chapters.
[ ~ ] Enjoy reading :)

~~~~

After having dancing classes and language classes back and forth he suddenly got tired of it. "I'm taking a break, see you guys soon". He told his fellow trainees. You're wondering who this he is? None other than THE Lee Heeseung. A very very popular trainee. Heck, he was too popular in high school that he had to move schools. Some trainees envied him , but they kept it to themselves.

But, anyway, you'll never guess who showed up while Heeseung went on break. He recently got accepted to train at the company. The one and only, Park Sunghoon. He was rumoured to be a certain trainee's ex. But no one knew who it was. And sunghoon wouldn't want to discuss it.

All the other trainees assumed that the ex wouldn't want to discuss it either. So no one tried to bring it on public. Then it all went down. Heeseung's best friend, Sunoo had called him. "Hey, Heeseung! There's a new trainee. It's best if you greet him."-- Sunoo said.

"Alright, Sunoo. I'm going back to the building."-- Heeseung then took the nearest bus over to the label company's building.

~~~

Yupp this is the first chapter......
The story I wrote at first was kinda complicated but the one who developed this made it easier to understand and about the chapter update, I'll do it whenever she sends me and can't promise about it <33