I'M BACK💃🏻~~

Hii guyss
How are you all??
As my first ff (The Ace & Ice) is about to reach 2k reads (and also hoping it will reach). Soooo, I'm planning to write a new Enhypen ff.

SHIPS:

Sunki
(If you want to go with Sunki comment with this- ❤️💛)

Jaywon
(If you want to go with Jaywon comment- 💗💙)

Heehoon
(If you want to go with Heehoon comment- 🤍🧡)

I'll start writing it in October (ofc with the majority of the ship you guys choose), bc I'll be having a break for almost 10 to 15 days in that month. So I'll try completing it by then. I can't promise anything about the updates, and the chapters won't be too short or long. Even I may not complete writing it in the holidays as my lectureres will give me works to complete🙃.
(Ig I'll spend most of the time having fun lol👀😂)

I shouldn't forget about this thank you sooo much for reading my ff and voting. It means A LOT seriously. And also thank you for the ones who will be reading it in the future too thank you sm. 🫂😭❤️.

Bc I REALLY didn't expect that my book will have these many reads and now I'm happy and motivated to write more of them.

If y'all want to read more of my works plss do comment.

!!!!!! SUGGESTIONS FOR STORIES/PLOTS ARE ACCEPTED !!!!!!!

Have a nice day/night 🤗

Thank you

-Remo😉