Special chapter : Part 2

~~~

(A/N Heeseung told Sunoo about his past love life with Sunghoon)

After Heeseung woke up being shocked by seeing Sunghoon in his room he went to get freshed up as Sunghoon told that they were going somewhere.

Meanwhile Sunoo was asking Sunghoon about his dressing "Btw why did you dress up as if you're going on a date??" "You're such a love genius Sunoo." "Shut up. Anyone can tell that with a glance at you." Sunoo replied while rolling his eyes. Sunghoon was just laughing by seeing his friend.

After sometime Heeseung is back after getting freshed up. The first thing he did was asking Sunghoon that "Why are you here and what do you need from me?" Sunghoon replied calmly requesting him "Please come out with me just for an hour JUST ONE HOUR" Sunoo and Heeseung were looking at each other and Sunoo assured him to go by nodding his head at Heeseung. Sunghoon on the other side couldn't explain how happy he was for having a chance to have him back.

After sometime they both went out for a date as Sunghoon said. And that was one of the favourite places of Sunghoon. It was the Ice rink in the nearby place. Just when they entered Sunghoon went to wear his skating shoes. And gave a pair to Heeseung too. Heeseung was not soo gud at skating but Sunghoon used to teach him everytime they go on a date.

"Let's go into the rink Heeseung" Sunghoon said offering his hand to him.
Heeseung went along with him into the rink. Sunghoon stopped in a particular place and called Heeseung there.

Heeseung came and stood infront of him. They were holding hands and looking into each others eyes. "Heeseung, is there a second chance for me?" Heeseung didn't know what to reply and just nod his head. A lot of thoughts were going on in his head so he just agreed to it. "REALLY?!" "Yes" Both of them were smiling right now. "Can I kiss you?" Sunghoon asked. Heeseung just smiled to it. Without any hesitation Sunghoon leaned in for a kiss. They both kissed passionately.....

The End.

~~~

A/N
Ahh finally I can upload the last chapter of this book. Now my health condition is gud and my situation got better so I just decided to upload this. Thank you soo much for everyone one who read my au/ff and who are reading too. Thank you sm once again.😭❤️