Special chapter : Part 1

~~~

After both of them had their ramen, they went back to their dorms as the next day was weekend.

The next morning (at Heeseung's dorm)
10:00 am
Heeseung isn't awake till now, ofc he love sleeping late and waking up late.

Sunghoon on the other hand was planning about something....like a date if he could say. Sunghoon wanted his Heeseung back all for himself, and back when they were dating he was kind of possesive about Heeseung.

Sunghoon went infront of Heeseung and Sunoo's room (as they are roommates) and knocked the door which reveled a sleepy Sunoo. "Why are you here, this early in the morning?"-- Sunoo asked yawning while covering his mouth. Sunghoon answered straight up asking "Where is Heeseung?"-- "He's still sleeping. Why?" Sunoo answered with a confused face. "Wake him up."-- Sunghoon said. "Ok. Come in first." Sunoo said as they were walking inside their room.

'Cute', Sunghoon thought seeing Heeseung as he was acting like a 5y.o boy. Sunghoon tried not to smile but couldn't help but smile seeing him.

Sunoo gave up on being patient and shouted in his ears saying that....'WAKEE UPP YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HEREEE!!!!!'

With Sunoo's shouting Heeseung got startled and sat properly on his bed, widened his eyes seeing Sunghoon in his room.

~~~

Surprise~~~😂 I couldn't wait to upload this so why not and there's a part 2✌🏻 for the special chapter 😉 look forward to it🤭