Chapter 4: Finale

~~~

As Heeseung walked to the rooftop, his heart started beating fast. His heart was racing fast and he paused for a minute. He sighed, and asked himself if he was really going to do it. Heeseung built up his courage and met Sunghoon at the rooftop.

"What do you want?"--- Heeseung asked, "I wrote on the note. We need to talk. About....us." Sunghoon replied, Heeseung crossed his arms, not wanting to talk to him. But he knew there would be problems between the two. He couldn't ignore Sunghoon in this situation anymore.

"Well? Do you want to start...talking?"-- Heeseung asked, "Alright. Well, I was thinking...we could be friends?"-- Heeseung nodded. "Oh. Ok. That's it?"--
Sunghoon grabbed Heeseung's shoulder as he was going back. "Don't leave. Not again"

"What are you talking about Sunghoon. I left the city to go here. I am going to pursue my dreams, weather you like it or not."-- Sunghoon sighed and stared at Heeseung. Heeseung turned back to Sunghoon. "I'm going. See you."

"Stay"-- Heeseung sighed and he stayed. He ended up getting ramen for the both of them, and they ate.

~~~

This is not the last chapter.....
There will be a special chapter and I'll be the one writing the whole chapter. I need to make time for it😃. My collage works are not letting me to write 🤧. I can't promise when I'll be uploading it but, I'll try ASAP.