17."My Cage For You"

My body stired, i rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand, i opened my eyes somnolently, the golden yellow fingers of sunlight knocked the windows and ceiling glass for me to wake up, i yawned and sat straight up sluggishly

My body stired, i rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand, i opened my eyes somnolently, the golden yellow fingers of sunlight knocked the windows and ceiling glass for me to wake up, i yawned and sat straight up sluggishly. I blew strand out of my face but it didn't budge, i huffed and bond my messy hair in low lose bun.

I got out of bed stretching my body, I yawned again and decided to take shower first, doffing off my clothes i stepped in shower, every droplet of water eased my mind. Having the shower i got back in room wrapping towel around me, i found maroon color long maxy dress with flower patterns, dress here... I thought for a nanosecond if i should wear it or not then shrugged and snaked into the dress which's length reach my toes and i bound by hair in ponytail and sighed.

I stepped out of room and paced to living room, my eyes scanned whole living room, i sighed and turned to stairs, i looked up. After treating his wound i had some leftovers because i didn't want wast food and straight to bed. I should just check on him if he is still in fever, i started walking towards stairs, then stopped. I ought to cook for him something, he is injured, he can't cook, i walked to kitchen and sighed rubbing my palms together.

Having think really a lot i came to think of making welsh cawl. I turned to kitchen burner and began cooking. I took out fresh carrots, potatoes and started chopping them, my not gonna rest mind walked to my last night conversations with Azriel, i asked him twice who hurt him physically so badly, but he either cut my words or ignored them, how can anyone attack on a alone person? Wait Azriel wasn't alone, he left with Dominic then where is Dominic? I frowned in confusion while cutting Swede into cubs, if they were together yesterday then where is Dominic...?

Did he know what happened? I was thinking while turning on coffee matchen, Dominic was saying something 'let's finish...' then he stopped seeing me there but finish what? And... Where is Dennis didn't he know about Azriel? I shouldn't be bothering myself about what they did yesterday but something is wrong here... Something is going on that I'm unaware of as always.

I sighed serving welsh cawl in plate and poured coffee in mug, i took both of things in and climbed upstairs, what mood he be in this time? I knocked no answer, is he sleep still, i breathed and again knocked. "Come in." Came inscrutable voice, i opened the door and got in, i drew my eyebrows together because bed was empty, i poped my head to side. Azriel was standing ahead of frameless windows shirtless his both hands shoved in pockets of his pants from last night. His stacked back with muscle layers facing me whenever he was heaving breath his well structured back's muscle become more visible. Sun rays penetrating through the frameless windows lightening the whole room.

He is looking fine to me now, he turned his half face. "I cooked breakfast for you cause you are injured and can't cook for yourself." I said biting my lip, waiting for his response but he made no response. I huffed internally why I'm wasting my energy here with this moody man i put the tray on night stand and whirled to door. "Did you have yet?" He questioned. I looked back at him frowning.