[ 2 ]

Thank you so much for your votes and comments.

----------

Continued...

" Ha Manik, chod hi toh rahi ho. Jaan rahi hoon kaise humare beech duriyaan agai. Agar aap ne kuch jaldi nahi kia toh main Armaan ko ha bol dungi." She said wiping her tears while he closed his eyes keeping his hands on his waist.

" Jaa rahi hoon, tab bhi intezaar rahe ga apka. Aur han, chahe jis ko bhi apna pati banaungi par pati ka haq jo apka hai vo kabhi nahi dungi." She ran away, tears threatening down her cheeks. While he fell on his knees not able to take anymore, not able to take anymore the pain in his heart. He needed someone he needed a shoulder to cry on, he needed his jaan but she also left him.

It rained suddenly, crying on the fate of the two people. On the other hand she ran away crying bitterly, she was running on the road aimlessly drenched in rain making her way towards her home. The colours he had applied on her cheeks, stating that she belonged to him wiped,wiping as if wiping him out of her fate.

She reached home breathing heavily, she broke down infront of her mother and cried who took her in her embrace tapping her head because they got to know everything about him and her few minutes ago by a unknown call. Nandini had promised her dad and mom to never disappoint them, but she did.

" You are getting married to Armaan & that's final...." Her father ordered her making her look at him. He was upset that his own daughter disowned him, she broke his trust, she broke the promise which she gave them." Ba.. ba... " She whispered hopefully but he left from there leaving her broken.

----------

( Manik's P. O. V.)

I buttoned my coat, looking at myself in the mirror for the last time I held the bunch of flowers in one hand and a diamond ring in another which I bought from my 1st salary. Finally, the day has come for me, for us. Today I will propose her and ask her dad for her hand for the marriage. I had got an job in Arora Industries. It was a big opportunity for me as it was the Top 6 company in India. I was even been payed well.

I had applied for my job in Arora's before our fight. I sighed sadly and thought that it had been 1 week since our fight and she nor picked my calls nor she met me. I hope she did not say yes to that bastard Armaan, but wait My jaan had promised she wouldn't give my right to anyone.

I rubbed my palms in excitement to see her happy face and in nervousness to meet her parents. Well, I was the son of Raj and Niyonika Malhotra a happy middle class family unless when my parents died in a car accident. My dad earned that much to keep us happy. I have suffered alot after they left me alone in this house when I was 17.

C'mon Manik you can do it. I cheered myself up. I still remember the day when Nandini met me in the supermarket and she slipped while I caught her preventing her from falling, filmy right? Yeah, I know and then we had a cute eye lock then number exchange meetings and then falling in love. She is the prettiest girl I have ever met, not only from physical beauty but also from her inner beauty.

She changed me, she became my shining star for me in my darkness, she became my lucky charm. I smiled brightly thinking that some more minutes and Nandini will be mine officially.

|••••••••••|

That is it for this chapter. Please vote and comment. I will update chapter 3 soon.

Thank you 💖😊