[ 12 ]

( Nandini P.O.V.

" Ssh.. It will be fine. " He assured me as he blew air on my foot after applying antiseptic. He kept the first aid in the drawer and came towards me. " Manii... " I gasped as he picked me in his arms. I looked at him to see him looking at me. I turned pale as I remember how he used to pick me in his arms and twirl me around. 

A lone tear escaped from my eyes which was wiped away. I turned to look at Manik whose expression had turned soft. " Manik.. " I called his name softly which made him bring back to reality as his expression changed to hard.

 I sighed as he kept me on the bed and adjusted a pillow behind my back. He turned his back to be and started moving towards the door. " Where are you going? " I asked him furrowing my brows while he turned towards me and smirked. " I need answers today Nandini. " He stated and left from there. 

What is going on in his evil mind? 

What.. What if he has got to know? 

No.. No! Except me no one knows about my past... wait... Armaan?

-------------------

The door knob twisted making my heart beat faster. I crawled back in fear as I heard foot steps of 2 people. " Nandini. " I heard a familiar cheerful voice. I raised my head to see Armaan standing there with his arms wide open like Shah Rukh Khan in DDLJ. I chuckled and ran to hug him. 

Bang!

I rubbed my forehead with my hand and looked up angrily towards Manik. " What the hell is this? " I asked him while he turned his head back towards Armaan and warned him. " Keep a distance. " Armaan chuckled and nodded. 

What the hell is happening?

" Chillax Bro, She is like my sister. " He assured Manik who nodded and moved away from me. Did he.. just say.. I am like... his sister. Hell NOOOOO!!!   " Armaan! " I glared at him with my eye while he nodded. No, please no.  " Nandini it is time. Tell him, Tell him everything. " He said nodding his head while I shook my head in no as silent tears spilled out of my eyes. 

I looked down at the floor shaking my head. I won't be able to... I won't. A tap on my shoulder made me look up, I saw Armaan standing with a assuring smile. " Nandini I haven't told him anything. I want you to tell him, he has the right to know. You did not tell me the whole truth atleast tell him. "

Patting my shoulder he nodded and left from there leaving me and him alone. I stood on my place, sniffing. He had called Armaan so that he convince me to tell him the truth? I was wrapped in a warm embrace, after 3 years. It feels so good to be in his arms once again. I feel safe, loved, cared and respected. 

" Nandini, tell me the truth. I know you love me then why you did this, sweetheart? " He asked whispering in my ear. I hugged him tighter and cried more while he patted my head. I have decided I will tell him. Yes! I know there is no future of ours but it his right to know. 

I came out of the hug and sat on the bed. I patted the space beside me indicating him to sit there. He held my hand in his and rubbed it gently as he sat on the bed beside me. " Remember ,Manik The day we fought on holi? " I asked looking at him while he nodded meekly staring at our entangled hands. 

" It all started that day. " I wiped the lone tear which escaped from my eye. 

------------------

Thank you.:)