[ 7 ]

I came out of the building, tears rolling down my eyes while a white envelope in my right hand. I sat in the auto after telling him the address of my apartment. I have been fired from my job. When I reached there the receptionist handed me my termination letter.

I asked her to let me meet Mr. Mehta but she denied saying he doesn't want to meet me. Having no other option I came out of the building. And here I am siting in the auto making my way towards apartment. I have no idea what to do next.

I came out from my thoughts when my phone rang, I looked at the called id and it was Armaan. Sighing I picked up the call. " Hello, Armaan. " I spoke on the phone. " Hello, Nandini your parents want to stay with me as they are not ready to stay with you. I hope you are ok with it." He stated while I was confused while I was confused why will they stay with him? " Armaan why will they stay with you? They have their own house." I asked. " You haven't been informed? Your Baba's house is been sealed by the police saying that it was built illegally. And your father has even lost his job. " He answered. 

" WHAT! How.. I mean it was our.. house Baba built it with a lot of effort. " I replied, how could this happen. " I know we went to the court and no one is ready to take our case. We think someone powerful is behind this, anyways you don't take tension everything will be sorted. " Saying so he cut the call without waiting for my reply. 

Baba lost his job, our house got sealed. They don't even want to stay with me, Armaan must be so fed up from us already he has done enough for us. Who is behind our miseries. 

-------------------

I got out of the elevator and made my way towards my apartment. After receiving Armaan's call I have been in my thoughts thinking who could it be? I sighed sadly and shuffled through my bag to look for apartment key. I was going to unlock it when the door opened and the manager came out followed by some men who carried my stuff. 

Being shocked I asked him " What is happening here? "                                                                                       " Well, you can't live here anymore. " He stated, while throwing my stuff on the white tiled floor. " Par aap aise kaise mujhe nikal sakte hain? " I asked cause I was loosing my temper. " Ji nikal diya hai, aur ab yeh kisi aur ka hogaya hai. " Saying this he went from there with his men leaving me shocked. 

Is someone taking revenge on us? But we haven't even done anything wrong to someone. Now where do I even go? I can't even go to Armaan's already he has been doing a lot for us. I don't even have any friends. 

I sighed sadly and took hold of my trolley and other two bags. I walked on the road aimlessly, I had no where to go. I did not even had that much money to go to some hotel, our salary still had some time. 

I sat on the bench in the park, it wasn't much noisy. I was hungry, as I did not had my breakfast as well as sleepy because I woke up early and had slept late. I looked at my watch which showed that it was 3 in the afternoon. I have to go somewhere I can't just stay here. 

I was thinking where to go next when someone caged me from behind. I shouted threw a few punches but atlast gave up because something hit my nostrils which made everything dark around me. 

-------------------

( Unknown P.O.V.

The boy stared at the picture which hung infront of him. Caressing her face he planted a soft kiss on her right cheek. The room was dark, it was filled with a lot of pictures of the same girl he was staring at. He, the devil stood infront of the biggest picture of all with a red wine in his left hand. 

" 3 years darling, 3 years! Did you even miss me, sad because I missed you every second

" 3 years darling, 3 years! Did you even miss me, sad because I missed you every second. Remember today is the same day when you broke my heart. Remember you left me because you got a rich lower class man? But now, look I am the richest man on this earth, I have everything I want except you. But soon my this wish will also become true. I will cage, I will cage you in 'THE DEVILS'S CAGE.' He roared spreading his arms wide he laughed evily and sipped the left over, wiping his mouth from the back of his hands. 

-------------------

You are on which side

Manik's

or

Nandini's 

Please vote and comment. 

Thank you. :)