[ 10 ]

" The papers which you made me sign, is the proof. " I said while he looked up in a way of thinking. " Oh, yeah. But does anyone know that you are my wife except me and you. " He said chuckling while I shook my head. " The law, the papers which I signed. " I said. 

" Look I accept you signed them but did I accept you as my wife? " I looked at him shocked. " But you.. wanted.. me .. as your wife! " I said glaring at that bitch who rolled her eyes. " You signed those papers to save your Baba's house and I needed something in return so I made you my wife. " He said shrugging 

" YOU MORON, YOU JERK. DID YOU EVEN GIVE HIS JOB AND HOUSE BACK? " I shouted clutching his collars as he stared in my eyes. " Chill girl, I won't drag them more. They are poor old people. " He said releasing himself from my grip as I sighed.

" Now please will you give us some privacy. " He said. I closed my eyes as I rememberd I had said the same thing to him. " Manik.. !" I said hopefully. " GET OUT! " He shouted and pushed me out of the room. 

-------------------

( Manik P.O.V.

I rubbed my eyes and opened them. Switching off the recording I went inside the bathroom. Wiping my hair with the towel I looked at myself in the mirror. I had sent that bitch out after pushing Nandini out of the room. Even if Nandini cheated on me but I can never. My love is pure. I had downloaded some voices from the internet and played that. 

I looked at a petite figure as I came out in my office attire and realised it was Nandini. I stared at her pretty face for sometime, a mole between her furrowing brows, her chubby cheeks, her doe shaped eyes, her plumpy lips.. oh heaven. It has been fucking 3 years since I last tasted them. I remember how perfectly they fited in my thin ones. 

I shook my head as I remember how Armaan had tasted them and my eyes turned dark. 

-------------------

( Nandini P.O.V.

Splash!

I jerked open my eyes and shook my head wiping my face with the hands. I looked up angrily to see Manik standing there with his famous smirk and a bucket in his hands. " WHAT THE HELL? KOI  KISI KO AISE UTHA TA HAI KYA? " I shouted standing up rising my chest to match his height but failed. C'mon I am 5'4 while he is 5'11. 

He came closer to me while I hit the wall being scared. " How many times do I have to tell you don't shout on me? " He said in a husky voice. Leaning over my lips he closed his eyes and I kept staring at him. 

No. This is wrong. If manik comes to know about me he will hate me ( he still hates you ) knocked my subconscious, but it is better not to love me. I am not pure anymore. 

I pushed him while he gaped at me. " WHAT THE FUCKING HELL? " He shouted running a hand through his hair. " This... it is wrong." I retorted wiping my tears. He held my hands tightly making me hiss " Kal raat toh bada keh rahi thi, that you are my wife and all. Aab kya hua? " He asked glaring at me. 

" WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND MANIK, I AM NOT PURE ANYMORE FOR YOUR LOVE. " I shouted in a haze getting frustrated while he looked confused. " What do you mean by that? " He said taking steps towards me. Oh no.. what I did. 

" Stay...st..ay away! " I ran saying this and locked my self in his room. 

" NANDINI.. NANDINI OPEN THE DOOR... PLEASE NANDINI. " He shouted banging the door but I palmed my ears shaking my head. " I am sorry Manik, but it is better you hate me. I cannot ruin your life. " Curling myself in a ball I cried my heart out. 

-------------------

( Manik P.O.V. ) 

She is hiding something for sure. 

" I am not pure anymore for your love. " Her words rang in my mind again. What is she hiding? I have seen care in her eyes for me but love? Did she and Armaan play a game together for me? I need to find Armaan to know the answers, yes. 

Mother fucker I hope he is not dead! I quickly called the shooter who I had appointed. 

' RING RING ' Fucking pick up the call. I moved to and fro in the living room being desperate. " Hello.. sir! " His voice came meekly. " Hello , did you kill him? " I asked hoping for a No! 

" Sir.. No.. I couldn't.. he went.. on a bus.. when.." He stuttered offcoure who wouldn't infact I am the MANIK MALHOTRA everyone is scared of me. "Thank god. I am happy you didn't kill him. I will pay and you don't need to do the work anymore. " I quickly cut the call without listening to his ' sorry ' and texted my assistant.

' Find where is Armaan. ' I kept the phone in my pocket and smirked. LET'S SEE WHAT ARE YOU HIDING MRS. MALHOTRA!

-------------------

 I have made a new cover, I hope you like it. 

Thank you

Thank you. :)