Chapter 20

Corpse POV

Wow, I knew she love me but it was just something about the way she told Sykkuno that reassured me that I really had nothing to worry about. I'd be lying to say I didn't think of Sykkuno as competition but after hearing her...I think we both realized that Panda has chosen me and I am so glad that I worked to win her over. She walks back in looking exhausted and sad because she might have just lost her best and only friend so I open my arms and let her cuddle in my chest and lap. Not talking just rubbing her back and leaving kisses along her shoulders and face. I know the next few months will be hard and she will stray away because since I am all she has now she will want to not overwhelm me but I wish she could understand that I will never be too overwhelmed by her. I will help her get friends and a life outside of me but she has no idea how much I will love her attention and clinginess to me.

"You gonna be okay baby girl?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine"

"I'm proud of you, I know that had to be really hard for you"

"Yeah...but it would have been a lot harder letting you go so I don't regret it one bit. I meant every word I said Corpse, I truly do love you and that will never change"

"Looks like my princess deserves a reward *lays her down on the couch* may I...be your first?"

"P-please? *kisses me deeply and passionately*"

Sykkuno POV

She...really is over me? I can't believe she is actually over me. That's what I wanted but I got greedy and didn't want anyone else to have her. Deep down I am happy for them but I have this weird feeling of being...heartbroken? No more cuddles, no more gifts, no more being the reason behind her smile or laugh, I have to let her go and hopefully one day we can be friends again. I really screwed up and now I have lost not one but two friends...at least for the time being. The worse part is she is who I would go to when I am feeling off or down but seeing that she is the reason I feel this way it sucks to not have someone to go to with this. Maybe I should just sleep it off and later ask one of the girls for advice? If I ask Toast he'll just say I told you so which helps absolutely nothing. So I change into some sweats and a t-shirt and get ready for a nap, It feels weird feeling like this, and I'm so exhausted. I lay down under my cover and quickly let the darkness take over me.

~A few hours later~ Panda POV

I guess I had a bit more energy than I thought and after following his lead to get the hang of things I tired him out. He looks so handsome sleeping, it's almost impossible to keep my hands off of him but he needs his rest and I probably should record this youtube video. So I get up and head to the bathroom to shower, get dressed in fresh clothes, and come out grabbing our clothes off the floor and putting them in the hamper. I kiss his forehead and head to a different room to get everything set up and record. I set up the tripod and press the button on the remote I have connected to it. I take a deep breath and I just say what is from the heart.

My cubs! I missed you *smiles* A lot has been going on behind the scene and I think you all deserve answers but before I do that let me introduce myself to anyone that may be new. Hello, I am Panda and I am a gamer. My supporters are my cubs because I try my best to protect them and help them feel like this is a safe space. I have recently been involved in some scandals? A love triangle? Even I'm not sure what to call it but I will try to explain things the best I can from my point of view, I was going to try and wait it out but it was just going to eat at me if I did not address it. So for starters, I am not dating Sykkuno and Corpse. Sykkuno was my best friend and Corpse is my boyfriend, the only reason I am confirming it is that he already posted pictures of me and claimed me a little while ago. We have been dating for several months now and I have never been happier in my life. We met over gameplay of Among us that Sykkuno organized and curiosity got the best of Corpse, somehow he got my number from Sykkuno and the rest was history. He pursued me because I was way too scared to pursue him and I was going through so much that I did not want to bring him down or drag him with me to my darker days. He...was stubborn and did not take no for an answer and I am extremely grateful for that. I might do another video at a later time about the side of me that struggles and goes through a lot but for now, I'll try to stay on topic. Now I'm not sure why the pictures of me and Sykkuno were leaked but we're so close in the pictures because we literally grew up together, he was my one and only friend. I did confess to him years ago but he rejected me, I asked him if we could still be as close as we are despite my confession. I told him I would make sure not to cross boundaries or make things weird and he agreed. Corpse knows all of this so none of this video will come as a shock to him. The most Sykkuno and I did was cuddle. So there you have the general story, I am with Corpse and I am not with Sykkuno. Thanks for listening, if you have any other questions please leave them below this video and I will answer them in either a QnA or a Livestream. Luv ya cubs, take care *waves bye and cuts the camera*