Chapter 1

Authors Note: I'm making Regulus only a year younger then Sirius not two. Just to let you guys know so your not confused.

Hogwarts, Gryffindor Tower
Some time between 8 and 9 pm
1978

Azalea laughed a little tipsy from the fire whiskey.
" I'd like to propose a toast!" Azzy stumbled up from her chair.
The Marauders and Lily all smiled and looked at her.
" To James and Lily! And to Lily finally admitting her feelings to James before I lost the bet to Padfoot!" Azzy lifted her cup up.
Sirius scowled at her while the others laughed.
Azzy went to sit down but remember something and resumed back into her potion.
" Oh right, and to your guy's engagement!" Azzy toasted.

" To Lily and James!" Remus raised his glass before taking a drink.
Azzy chugged her drink before falling back into her chair sloppily. Okay maybe she was a little more then tipsy.
" I can't believe you guys are getting married." Sirius shook his head.
" Why? Jealous Pads?" Lily teased.
" No. Its just you two are so young, we're all so young." Sirius told them.
" Some of us even younger then others." Remus looked at the strawberry blonde in the chair next to him.

" I feel like you two just started dating, now your engaged." Peter took a sip of his drink.
" Well time moves fast when your in love." James cooed falling slightly onto Lily's side.
" I think he means agony. And disgust, so much vomiting." Azzy said.
" I think that's just from kissing my icky little brother all the time." Sirius scrunched his nose up.
" Oh trust me it's not. Reggie is very talented, he does this thing with his tongu-" Azzy started.

" Lalallalalalal! I can't hear you. Lalalaal!" Sirius pushed his hands to his ears.
Azalea smiled and started laughing.
" I can't believe we're leaving in a few weeks." Lily said.
" Don't remind me. I'm literally losing all my friends." Azzy pouted.
" You have plenty of friends Azzy." Remus told her.
" Not like you guys." Azalea shook her head.
" Awe Azzy is going to miss us!" James stumbled towards her and plopped down next to her or well on top of her.

James hugged her and pinched her cheeks.
" God I'm going to have to live with this as my brother in law for the rest of my life?" Azzy groaned.
" That's the plan little sister." Lily chuckled.
" Yeah little sister." James snuggled his cheek next to hers.
" Oh piss off. Only Lils can call me that." Azzy pushed James off.
" I'm going to miss you Azzy." Peter told her.
" Thanks Peter. I'm going to miss you too so much." Azzy said.

" What about me?" Sirius asked.
" I have the better looking version staying with me." Azzy shrugged.
" Your so mean to me. Evans control your sister." Sirius looked between the girls.
" That's all you Black. You rubbed off on her." Lily gave an almost identical shrug as her sister.
" Prongs are we sure about these Evan sisters?" Sirius asked James.
" Yeah. I think their the good ones." James pulled Lily to his side and smiled fondly at Azalea.

" I knew you'd say that." Sirius grumbled.
" Alright guys I think it's time to head up." Remus checked his watch.
" Agreed." Azzy yawned and stretched.
Everyone started standing up. Azalea walked to Lily and gave her a hug.
" Goodnight big sister." Azzy said.
" Goodnight little sister." Lily hugged back.
The two separated and Azzy moved to James and hugged him.
" Goodnight Prongs." Azzy told him.
" Goodnight Azzy." James hugged back.

The two separated and Azzy wobbly walked to Peter.
" Goodnight Wormy. Have sweet dreams my boy." Azzy hugged him.
" Sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite." Peter hugged back.
Azzy looked at Sirius after pulling away from Peter. Sirius rolled his eyes and opened his arms to her. Azzy smiled and walked into his embrace.
" Goodnight Sirius Black." Azzy smiled up at him.
" Goodnight Azalea Evans." Sirius looked down at her.

Azzy giggled and pulled away.
" Get over her Moony!" Azzy said.
Remus walked over to her and lifted her in a hug.
" Goodnight Rem." Azzy hugged his neck.
" Goodnight beautiful." Remus kissed her cheek.
After the two separated everyone started to their dorms. Lily and James left to their Head boy and Girl dorms and the boys upstairs.

Azalea waited till they all had left. She grabbed a small bag behind her chair. She walked out to the Gryffindor tower. Azzy used all the secret passageways from the map to sneak into the Slytherin common room. Azzy pushed open a secret door and she was in a dorm.

Azalea silently closed the door that looked like a book case. She tipped toed to the third bed and undid the curtains. Azzy slipped into the the bed and closed the curtain again. She opened her bag and pulled out her wand and did a silencing spell over the bed.

Azzy started pulling off her shoes and unzipped her jeans and stuffed them into her bag. Just as she pulled out her pajama shorts there a shift in the bed.

" What took you so long?" Regulus asked in a groggily voice and turned on his side to face her.
" The engagement party ran a little longer then anticipated." Azzy removed her bra and stuffed it in her bag then placed on an oversized sleep shirt.
" I missed you." Regulus told her but had his head still in his pillow.
" I saw you five hours ago." Azzy chuckled and laid down next to him.
" I'm still allowed to fucking miss you." Regulus grumbled.

Azzy smiled and kissed his head.
" I missed you too my love." Azzy said.
" Go to sleep." Regulus told her.
Azzy laid flat on her back and closed her eyes keeping to herself not touching him.
After a second Regulus reached out his arm and pulled her against him. Azzy smiled with her eyes still closed and held his hand that rested on her stomach.

Life was perfect. Nothing could ever change that, Azzy thought as she drifted off to sleep.

                                      ¥¥¥

Azzy gasped awake and looked around. She was in an all white room. Azzy reached out for Regulus but felt nothing. She turned and saw a bunch of medical equipment. Azalea tried getting out of the bed but was pulled back. She felt a painful pinch and looked down at her arm. In the middle of her arm was a tube in her vain. She felt something on her face and felt to touch it. It was another tube across her face giving her oxygen.

" Miss Evans your awake." A woman wearing all white walked in.
Azzy's head snapped towards her.
" Where am I?" Azzy asked.
" Your at Saint Mungo's hospital, sweetheart." The nurse told her.
" What-wait what why? What happened?" Azzy asked.
" Sweetie you've been asleep. For sixteen years." The nurse said.

" What? What do you mean?" Azzy asked her breathing becoming heavier.
" I think he'll be able to explain it better." The nurse opened the door and motion for someone to come.
Dumbledore walked through the door.

" Miss Evans. Welcome back." Dumbledore smiled.