Chapter 12

Azzy, Neville, Harry, Hermione, Ron and the twins stood in the Room of Requirement.
" You did it Neville you found the Room of Requirement." Hermione told him.
" We used to throw the craziest parties in here. The craziest though, was hosted by your dad Neville. No wonder you found it." Azzy smiled.
" What actually is the Room of Requirement?" Ron asked.

" It's also called the come and go room. It's a room that morphs into actually what the seeker needs." Hermione explained.
" So let's say you really needed the toilet." Ron suggested.
" Charming Ronald, but yes that is the general idea." Hermione said.
" It's perfect for what we need it for." Harry spoke up.

Azzy put her arm around Neville.
" Good job kid. You're parents would be impressed." Azzy whispered to him.
" You think?" Neville asked.
" I know." Azzy told him.

                                      ¥¥¥

The next few weeks were packed with DA training. Tonight was the longest and final night of training before Christmas Break.
" Alright kiddos. Here's the agenda for tonight. Dueling, expelliarmus practice, then we'll end off with practicing with the dummy. Sound good?" Azzy announced to them all.
They all nodded and started pairing up to duel with their usually partners.

" Actually guys Azzy had an idea. We are going to choose partners tonight." Harry told them.
" You never know who your going to be up against in the real world. You have to be able to defend yourself against anyone." Azzy said.
Harry started calling out the pairs that would be dueling each other.

After a few went it was time for Ron and Hermione to duel.
" Don't worry I'll go easy on you." Ron told her.
" Thanks Ronald." Hermione said.
He nodded before walking to his side. Hermione walked to her side and they got ready.
" Alright, wands at the ready...duel!" Azzy told them.

Before Ron could even get a spell out Hermione had already shot him back. Ron let out a welp as he was thrown back and landed on his behind. Azzy laughed and looked at Hermione and smiled. Hermione smiled and walked to her.
" Good coach?" Hermione asked.
" Brilliant. Always nice to see a fellow Muggle born witch put a pure blood wizard in his place." Azzy told her.

Hermione smiled with pride.
" Okay go on, we still have a lot to get through tonight." Azzy said.
Hermione nodded the smile not leaving her face and walked away. Azzy smiled fondly as she walked away, before they resumed dueling.

After dueling they started practicing expelliarmus. Azzy was walking around studying everyone and helping. Fred walked up to Azzy.
" Hey." Fred smiled.
" Hi." Azzy smiled back.
" So you know last week when we worked on the patronus charm?" Fred asked.
" Vividly, why do you ask?" Azzy asked as she continued to study everyone's wand movements.

" Well you know mine is a magpie, and yours is a raven-well they are both birds, so that has to mean something-" Fred started.
" Expelliarmus!" Neville said and he knocked Padma April's wand out of her hand.
" Holy shite. Good job Neville you've got it." Azzy congratulated him with a big smile.
" I-I really did." Neville smiled.
" Absolutely brilliant, Nev, truly. Keep practicing you've got it." Azzy encouraged him before walking off.

Fred rushed after her.
" So what do you think about my patronus theory?" Fred asked her.
" I'm sorry Fred, I really am. But it has no significance. My patronus is a raven but it didn't always used to be. It changed after I fell in love." Azzy told him before walking away from him.
Fred sighed and walked back to George.

The last part of the class was practicing all together in a circle with the dummy. The dummy would come towards them and they would shoot a spell at it. They did this for a few minutes, until the dummy went towards Ginny.
" Reducto!" Ginny shouted.

The dummy blew up and incinerated. Everyone's mouths dropped open. All expect Azzy who smiled.
" I fucking love this kid. You can get a tattoo tonight." Azzy told her.
Ginny's eyes widen with excitement.
" Yes!" She pumped her fist.
Azzy turned and looked at Harry who was still looking at Ginny.

After a second he looked at Azzy.
" We did it Captain." Azzy said.
" Almost. We're getting closer." Harry nodded.

                                      £££

                        Weasley Residence
                                   1980
               Sometime between 9-10 pm

Azzy sat in the Weasley's house for her first ever Order of the Phenix meeting. She sat next to Sirius and James with Lily and Remus standing behind her. Peter was over sitting in the armchair to the left of them.

Mad-eye limped into the living room and looked at everyone.
" Alright let's get to work." He grunted.
Everyone immediately sat up straighter and instantly payed attention.
" Bellatrix and Rodolphus Lestrange have been running havoc through out the country side. Even more than usual. Evans, Pettigrew you'll be working together to locate and stop them." Mad-eye told them.

Lily nodded and stared to walk over to Peter.
" Aren't you a Potter now Lily? I meant little Evans." Mad-eye told her.
Azzy's eyes widen but she stood up non the less.
" Woah-woah, Moody. The Lestrange's are the most ruthless of them all." James said.
" Their a match made in hell." Sirius added.
" I know. That's why we have to stop them." Mad-eye nodded.

" Azzy hasn't even been on a mission yet." Remus told him.
" I'm well aware of that Lupin. I thought about this. Azalea is on the mission with Pettigrew. It's going to take a long time to even get an accurate location on them. And this really isn't your decision boys. Miss Evans are you up to this mission?" Moody looked at her.
Azzy looked at James, Sirius and Remus who shook their head no. Then she looked at her sister who wore a worried look in her face.

" Yes sir I am." Azzy looked back at Moody and nodded.
" Then you and Pettigrew will track down Bellatrix and Rodolphus Lestrange and bring their rein of terror to an end." Moody told them.
Azzy nodded and walked over to Peter passing her sister on the way. The two sister looked at each other. Lily studied her sister for a moment before giving her a nod and walking back over to where she had been standing before.

Azzy looked down at Peter.
" We got this, partner." Peter told her.
Azzy smiled down at him and nodded.