Chapter 11

Azzy sat bored in History of Magic, with her head in her hands. She sat by herself in the corner. It was December, nearing Christmas time. It just had hit her a few days ago that she wouldn't be spending Christmas with her sisters this year.

" Hey." Fred slid into the seat next to her.
" Hi, what are you doing?" She asked.
" Harry wants us all to meet at Hogshead this weekend." Fred told her.
" Right. I'll make time in my schedule then." Azzy joked.
" Yeah, and after what do you say you and I go to Madam Puddifoot's?" Fred asked.
" Just us?" Azzy asked.
" Yeah." Fred nodded.

" Aren't you a little young to be asking me out?" Azzy asked.
" Aren't you a little old to be a Hogwarts student?" Fred teased.
" Hm, good point. But you really are too young for me. Like I knew you when you were just a bump in you're moms stomach. Sorry kid." Azzy told him.
" It's okay. I can wait, I just have to charm you a little more." Fred winked before getting up and walking back to his spot next to George.
" Kid, if only you've could of met the person that charmed me." Azzy shook her head.

¥¥¥

A good handful of people sat in hogshead and stared at Ron, Harry and Hermione.
" Err hi. As you all know, we need a new defense against the dark arts teacher." Hermione started.
" Why?" A kid asked.
" Because, you-know-who is back you tosh pot." Ron told him.
" Says him." The kid pointed to Harry.
" Says Dumbledore." Ron said.
" So Dumbledore says because he says." He retorted.

" Maybe if you could tell us more about that night? About how Cedric died." Dean suggested.
" I'm not talking about Cedric, so if that's why you're here, you can leave." Harry said, but no one moved.
" We need someone to teach us how to defend ourselves. So Harry and Azalea are going to tech us." Hermione told them.
" Uhhh Azalea?" Azzy asked.
" You were an Auror you trained with the real Alastor Moody. You fought death eaters." Hermione said.

" Well what makes Harry qualified to teach us?" The same kid asked.
" He's also had experiences with death eaters and you-know-who." Ron said.
" And I need a co Captain." Azzy stood.
Harry looked at her extended hand.
" I'm in, if you are. Whatta say Potter?" Azzy asked.
" Alright Evans. Let's do this." Harry took her hand and shook it.
Azzy give him a nod and pulled him into a hug. Harry hugged back.

" You're so much like James." She whispered to him.
" Well than, we should make the perfect team." Harry said.
" Absolutely." Azzy pulled away smiled.

£££

                                 Hogwarts
                                     1979
                 Some time between 6-7 pm

Azzy sat in her head girls dorm organizing her records when she heard the door open and close. Regulus's walked into her room tiredly and in his quidditch uniform. He fell down on her bed with his head on her lap.
" So, how was practice?" Azzy asked running her fingers through his hair.
" I hate being captain." He told her.
" No, you don't." Azzy said.
" No, I don't. But some days I really loathed it." Regulus told her as he sat up.

" Would you like me to make you a cup of tea love?" Azzy asked placing a kiss on his cheek.
" You're too kind to me." He looked at her.
" No. I just love you." Azzy stood up and walked into the living room.
Regulus stood up and followed her. He grabbed her waist, turned her and pulled her into him. She gave him a confused look.
" You left before I could say it back. I love you too." Regulus lightly grabbed her chin and kissed her.

Azzy let out a content sigh as they pulled away.
" Tea?" She asked.
" Ya know. When we get married, we could have a small house just like this." Regulus told her.
" Just like the Hogwarts dorm? Oh I'm hooked, take me away now." Azzy teased.
" Cheeky cheeky." Regulus tutted.
" No, really go on." Azzy laughed.
" We could have a small house. Just enough room for us. One bedroom, a little living room, a kitchen and a huge backyard." Regulus's hands slid down to her thighs and hoisted her up.

Azzy let out a sequel as he spun her around.
" Tell me more." Azzy pecked his lips.
" We could have a beautiful sunroom. Where you could paint, and we could enchant it so it stays warm all year round. I could have a little desk for me to do my writing." Regulus told her.
" That sounds so nice. I can't wait." Azzy hugged him.
" Me neither." Regulus hugged back.

Suddenly Azzy had an idea and wiggled out of his arms.
" Whats wrong?" Regulus asked.
" I just had an amazing idea, come here." Azzy grabbed his hand and dragged him back to her room. She pushed him on the bed then went to her closet and started looking for something.
" Ha, ha. Found it." Azzy said as she grabbed something.
She hid it behind her back and walked towards Regulus and bent down on one knee.
" Regulus Black will you marry me with an ink ring?" Azzy asked as she pulled out her tattoo gun.

" You're absolutely insane. But yes, I would be honored." Regulus told her.
" Wait really? You want me to actually tattoo a ring on you?" Azzy asked surprised.
" Only if I can tattoo the matching one on yours." Regulus said.
" This is absolutely mental. People are going to think we are completely mad. Not to mention completely obsessed with one another." Azzy stood up.
" Aren't we both of those things already though?" Regulus grabbed her waist and pulled her to him.

" Don't fuck up mine." Azzy threatened.
" Never darling." Regulus shook his head.
" I don't know if I trust that tone but okay. You go first." Azzy handed him the tattoo gun.
Regulus smiled and kissed her.
" I love you Azalea Evans." Regulus said.
" I love you more." Azzy smiled.
" Impossible." Regulus said.