Chapter 5

Before we begin, I have some announcements to make. After I finish this story and my Highschool DxD x God Eater story, I'll be working on revamping an older story of mine, which is a Highschool DxD x Attack on Titan story.

I'll also be working on another story alongside that one, which will be a Arknights x Halo story. In that one, you, the reader, will be a Spartan-II. I still have no idea how I'm gonna go about that one, but I'll think of something.

(Don't worry! I just had to edit something. I made a mistake about my next story! It was supposed to be Arknights, not Highschool DxD! I fixed that as of 08-14-2021 at 7:36 pm!)

Today was a special day for IronBlood. Today was the day their new leader was addressing the nation. Everyone turned the news on their TVs, radios, phones.

Once everyone in IronBlood was watching, either in person or over an electronic device, they waited for their new leader.

They saw him walking out from the shadows of the building behind him. He walked up to the podium and started his speech.

"My people. Sons and daughters of IronBlood. This much I vow. The history of these days will be written in blood. I will see to it that everyone will be reunited once more! There will be no more Crimson Axis after today! They were foolish to think that the Sirens would just roll over and die just because we used their technology. I will see to it that we no longer need to use it to advance ourselves! I will see to it that the world will know that IronBlood is the strongest! All that is left is to get the Sakura Empire to rejoin Azur Lane like we have. Once we have done that, humanity will no longer have to worry about infighting between navies. And if the Sakura Empire resist, then we will have to convince them to rejoin. And once the Sirens rear their heads again, they will know.

The seas belong to humanity." He said.

He walked off the stage as IronBlood troops cheered him on. He walked all the way to his new office and sat at the desk.

The moment he did, Bismarck, now in her normal uniform once more, walked up to him and gave him a report on the imprisoned Kansen. Apparently, a few of the girls were willing to do anything to get out. So Kaiser asked for a special addition to be added to their riggings, allowing him to control them.

He absentmindedly waved as Bismarck said she was going to go visit her sister.

Thankfully, the control module would be done in a few days. Now all he has to do, is set everything up. He needed to form a fleet to go and greet the Sakura Empire. Without a doubt the girls who want out would be going. After all, what better way to prove your loyalty, than to fire on your former allies?

He was brought out of his thoughts by the door to his office being thrown open.

"Hi~!" New Jersey shouted as she entered.

"Sorry about the door." Commander Shepard apologized, following the battleship.

"I'll get some on that." Belfast followed.

"I'm here for an apology!" Peter Strasser shouted.

They all walked up to the desk, where Kaiser smiled at them from behind his hands.

"My, my. What a pleasant surprise. How can I help you ladies." Kaiser smiled.

"I already told you, I'm here for an apology! You called me a big tittied aircraft carrier!" Peter said, pointing to his face.

"Am I wrong?" He asked.

"Well, no, but that's besides the point! I want an apology!" She pouted.

Kaiser merely smiled and patted her head. That confused her and caught her off guard. It was enough for New Jersey to shove her aside and get right into Kaiser's face.

"You promised us a story! I want to hear it!" She cheerfully exclaimed.

The other girls in the room nodded in agreement. That was why they were there. He told them last night that he would.

"I did promise that. So why don't you have seat over there, my lovely little dragon." Kaiser patted her cheek.

New Jersey cheered and sat down at a couch, the other girls following suit.

He got up and went to sit in front of them on a different couch.

"So, back in my original world, we obviously didn't have human forms. We were spirits, we couldn't be seen by anyone, and we couldn't really interact with the world, but we could possess people." He started.

"So, I was lounging around with my world's version of Enterprise, when I got an idea. I wanted to do something fun because my birthday was coming up, so I suggested that we possess a couple of people and go do something fun! She didn't want to, but I went ahead and did it anyway." He said.

"What did you do?" Belfast asked.

"I went to Florida and possessed a guy. I then went on to get drunk. Somewhere down the line the police were called on me, and I don't remember the name of the alcohol I had, but what ever it was, was some strong stuff!" Kaiser laughed.

"What do you mean?" The Commander asked.

"I threw the bottle at the police car. It went up like a bonfire. Then I took it once the cops jumped out. We then went on a high speed chase through the streets, before I got hungry and stopped for some noodles. That was when the police caught up to me and sprayed me with with riot foam. It didn't work on me."

"And why is that?" The Commander asked.

"Because I was on fire. You know, from the car? Come on try to keep up Commander." He told her.

"Right. Sorry." She replied.

"Anyway, the officer that arrested me turned out to be Enterprise. And boy was she mad at me for going without her, or maybe she was mad about the cop car being in fire, I don't remember. Anyway, after they loaded me into the back of a different car, me and Enterprise left the bodies of our hosts and flew away, where she then proceeded to give me a lecture." He finished.

"You're right. That does sound way more stupid than what happened yesterday." Peter deadpanned.

"How were the noodles?!" New Jersey asked with her hand raised.

"Spicy." Kaiser replied.

The two chuckled as everyone else went to go do something else.

Holy shit, that speech was a pain in my ass! I hope y'all liked it, and I'll release more info on my Highschool DxD x Halo story as I progress with my current stories. I hope to see y'all in my other stories!