Chapter 6

Commander Shepard was on the bridge of Kaiser's ship. They were currently on their way to negotiate with the Sakura Empire. They wanted the Empire to surrender peacefully, but were well equipped to fight them if needed.

For right now, a small advanced force would go and negotiate, while the rest of the combined fleets would hold back until they were called.

She looked over to her right, and saw Kaiser, Prince of Wales, and Friedrich der Grosse discussing their possible plane of attack, if it came down to it.

She looked back out the window and looked down. She saw some of the troublesome IronBlood girls that still continued to fight and protest Kaiser's leadership.

They were currently being guarded by IronBlood soldiers.

When everyone saw the armor, many had questions, but Bismarck had answers

When everyone saw the armor, many had questions, but Bismarck had answers. Apparently, IronBlood had been researching and reverse-engineering Siren technology.

The design creeped out many people, mostly the destroyers. Kaiser absolutely loved it though.

She looked back at Kaiser and wondered how he would go about this.

3 days later.

Three days had passed and they were already close to the Sakura port.

Kaiser and the others switched to a mass production destroyer and went in alone, as to not alarm the Sakura Empire.

The shore party would comprise of Kaiser, Friedrich,  and Bismarck.

Once they docked they were greeted by a pair of fox girls.

"Welcome our esteemed IronBlood guests. Lady Nagato is waiting for you. Please, follow us." The red one, Akagi, told them.

They followed the pair to a temple in the center of the port. They walked up the steps and to the door. There, at the top, were two more Sakura girls.