Chapter 7

Here we are. The final chapter for this book. Well, that's a lie, this will have an Epilogue after this chapter, but I do plan on writing a sequel to this at some point. Im ending it here mainly because I've run out of ideas for it. Anyway, onto the story!

Kaiser was currently sitting in the bridge of his ship, waiting for Nagato's reply.

Fortunately, he didn't have to wait long. A member of the British ground forces came up to him with a letter.

 A member of the British ground forces came up to him with a letter

"For you, sir." He told Kaiser.

Kaiser nodded in thanks and took the letter. The man saluted and left. Kaiser opened the letter.

As he was reading it, the Commander, Bismarck, Friedrich, Enterprise, and Queen Elizabeth (BB) entered his bridge.

"How unfortunate." He said, looking over the letter one more time.

"What is?" Bismarck asked.

"It seems that the Sakura Empire has declined our offer of a peaceful surrender. Looks like we'll need to persuade them to reconsider." Kaiser smiled.

He got up from a chair he was sitting on, and walked out the bridge.

"Get everyone ready. I have some preparations to make." He said as he left.

A few hours later, everyone was ready for the massive assault on the Sakura Empire.

In front of the massive fleet was the IronBlood girls that still resisted Kaiser's rule. They would lead the charge against the Sakura Empire's defenses.

"Alright. Let's get this done and go home. We all will need a rest after this battle." Kaiser told everyone over their radios.

All of the resisters had their riggings out and were ready to charge. The only noticeable difference on their riggings were collars on the riggings. These collars ensured that the resisters wouldn't turn their guns on Kaiser, because if the did, their riggings would be destroyed with a push of a button.

Since none of the girls wanted that, they would reluctantly do as he asked. The girls then got into position, the rest of the Kansen forming up behind them.

"Alright you dogs, sic'em!" Kaiser told the prisoners.

And with that, a full scale war between Kansen and mass production ships took place.

It was hell, mass production ships were destroyed, Kansen were greatly damaged, and Sakura Empire ground forces were being wiped out.

Kaiser himself destroyed many mass production ships and injured many Sakura Kansen on his own. He leisurely sailed up to the shore, hands behind his back with a small smile on his face.

Many Kansen tried to stop him, but ultimately found themselves being blocked by the Kansen of the combined nations.

As he made landfall, a Sakura Empire soldier ran at him with a knife.