Epilogue

Here we are! Final chapter! Been a while, but I've been working and playing games. I won't take up too much time so I'll get on with this very short chapter.

Also, future story projects will be down below for those of you who want to see what I will be working on.

The war between the Crimson Axis and Azur Lane was finally over and both factions are now one.

Throughout the next few months, buildings and ships that were destroyed, were rebuilt, and the dead Kansen were resummoned, although some did suffer from severe memory loss.

Yamato and Musashi were also resummoned. Fortunately for those two, they decided that peace was now a viable option. They didn't want to face Kaiser again.

Speaking of the battleship, under his leadership IronBlood had flourished and had become even bigger and stronger than before.

Thanks to him building more ships for IronBlood, they were finally on par with the other factions. Even his sisters were able to be summoned!

Once his sisters came, and they had finished rebuilding, they had gotten an anonymous tip about a Siren Stronghold in the area.

They mounted a massive assault in the facility and managed to take it. It was here that they learned that the Sirens had bases all over the world, even on land!

This did little to deter Kaiser and his sisters. They managed to calm everyone down and put into motion a plan for when the Sirens decided to mount a counter-attack on either the base, or humanity as a whole.

Location: IronBlood Port.

Time: 1600.

Kaiser was looking out to the ocean, glaring at an invisible enemy.

"Just try it you Siren bitches. I'll be waiting for you." He scowled.

He walked back when he heard Bismarck calling out to him. He turned to look one last time before leaving the dock.

Location: Unknown.

Time: 1600.

Standing on a rock formation out in the middle of the ocean, was a figure in badly damaged armor.

In his hands was a destroyed helmet. He looked at it for a second before tossing it into the ocean, watching as it sank beneath the water.

He then started chuckling, before it turned into full blown laughter.

"This world is vastly different from the other two! Empress may have considered Talulah and Reunion as failures for not doing any significant damage to the Federation, but they gave me all the data I need." He laughed.

"This world will be my own playground for me to test all my new toys!" He laughed.

He held out a palm and materialized a mask.

"I hope you're ready, Empress, my plans will soon come into fruition

"I hope you're ready, Empress, my plans will soon come into fruition." He smirked and put the mask on. He felt it shift and wrap around his head, connecting in the back.

"Soon Empress, soon." He said.

(This is what he sounds like with the mask on.)

He turned around and walked through a portal that appeared, giving a bone chilling laugh that echoed when the portal closed behind him.

There we have it! Finally done.

Now, I'm sure many of you are curious to what I have in mind for my next few stories, so let me tell you!

And keep in mind that I might not do these in the order you see here.

The stories I have planned are:

• A guide to my factions, which consist of The United Terran Federation, The United Systems Federation, and the Galactic Federation. I'll mainly be using other franchises to help me with that. I'll only be updating this one when I think of new stuff for them. There will also be two versions of the Galactic Federation, but you'll just have to wait and see for that.

• An Azur Lane story that follows the daily life of the Commander and his harem of ship girls.

• A darker version of that story, but with more death and no harem in it.

• A GATE story that features the Galactic Federation meeting the JSDF and others.

• A Halo x Arknights story where the reader is a Spartan II, it will be a one shot. I'll probably make it into a full blown story if enough people ask for it.

• A reboot of my Highschool DxD x Attack on Titan story called "Highschool DxD: Upon the Wings of Freedom.

• A sequel to my stories, King of the ocean and Highschool DxD: Azur Lane's Crimson Commander.

• An Arknights story that will feature a faction of my on creation called the Galactic Federation, which will take inspiration from things like Halo, Mass Effect, Star Wars etc.

• An Arknights x Metal Gear Rising Revengance, where an OC that is related to one of the Operators will essentially be Raiden.

• A Honkai Impact 3rd x Metal gear Rising. It will follow a similar formula to the Arknights one, just without any connections to the girls.

• A Highschool DxD story where the reader is the twin of Issei Hyoudou.

And many more to come in the coming years.

I hope many of you will come along for the ride!

See y'all in the next story.