Chapter 2.2

Amelia POV

Lucas and I have been teaching the combos for a little while now so we decide to show what we have done.
(You asked two other people from the studio to be in yours and the boys combo)
The boys combo:

(Lucas and the two other boys do the flips)
After they finished we all clapped.
"I mean that was pretty good but ours is way better!! Right girls?!?" I exclaimed.
"Right!" They all replied.
"We are going to kick your butts" Maya said.
"Yep. Peaches is right." Riley said.
"Alright let show these boys what we got!!"
The girls combo;

(You can be who you want)
After we finished all the boys clapped.
Lucas POV
After the girls went all of us boys clapped. I was shocked. I mean I knew Amelia was a good choreographer, but she is such a great teacher. I can't believe she taught Maya and Riley to dance like that. I think the girls actually might have won this time.
"I have to admit you girls did really well" I said.
"Thank you thank you. I already knew I was a great choreographer so all of the attitude was the girls" Amelia said.
"Ya. Amelia is a great teacher and I can't believe she taught us all of that. I mean I can't even learn that much from trying cheerleading" Riley said.
"Well you just have to have the right teacher." I said to her.
"Alright it was fun having you guys here but I have to get ready for my last class and then I'll be back at Pappy Joe's so we can have a fun Texas hangout" Amelia says.
"Alright. Bye babygirl. I love you" I say to her.
"Bye. I love you too." She says back. Then me and the boys walk out.
Amelia POV
"Thank you Amelia for teaching me and Peaches to do that dance." Riley says to me.
"Oh it was no problem Riley. You guys are pretty fast learners, but I'm glad you enjoyed. I'll see you at Pappy Joe's. Bye!" I say that and they leave. I then go to pointe class.

——————————Time skip—-—————————

After class I get to Pappy Joe's and we decide to go to our favorite party spot. Since we were going there I changed my clothes.

Outfit:

Shoes:

Hair:

Makeup:

Makeup:

 I come from upstairs to down where everyone is standing

"Wow. You look stunning" Lucas says to me.
"Why thank you Lucas. You don't look to bad yourself."

We left for the party and I knew we were going to run into some of our friends. Knowing them they are going to tell Maya, Riley, and Farkle all the things we have done. Including the good, bad, and the ugly.

I hope this doesn't go as bad as I think it will......

Hi everyone!!! I'm so sorry my updates aren't as frequent as they used to be and that my chapters are shorter these usual but as time goes on they will get longer. I hope you enjoy this chapter and the ones I have coming up. Have a wonderful day and thank you for reading!!!