Chapter 3.1

Amelia POV
Today's the day that we are going to New York. I've seen pictures of the house and can't wait to go to my room in person. I decided not to tell Lucas and Zay that I'm moving. Plus the fact that I'm going to their school. The only person besides my family that know I'm moving to New York is Ms. Kate, but I've made sure to ask her to keep it secret until practice.
My outfit and hair for today

I head downstairs and see Matthew

"Hey buddy," I say to him.
"Hi Melia."
"Are you excited to move to New York?"
"Ya, I'm really excited. I can't wait to see Lucas and Zay. I love Lucas he's like another big brother."
Awww. What he said makes me want to cry. I definitely have to tell Lucas when I get to New York.
"That's great Matt. I'm happy that you're excited. I bet Lucas will be happy to see you."
"Really?!?! I hope so. He's so cool. I hope to be like him when I grow up."
Oh my gosh. I have the cutest little brother ever.
"Lucas is going to be very happy to hear that. I hope you know that Lucas loves you as much as you love him. He thinks of you as a little brother."
"Thanks for telling me. I love you Melia. You're the best sister ever.
"Aw. I love you, Matt. You're the most amazing little brother."
I bent down and gave him a hug. It was time for us to leave now time to start a new life in New York.

Wow two updates in one day even if they are a good 8 hours apart. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and have a good rest of the day!!