𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗕𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗦

PUREBLOOD BALL AND KISSES
"𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍.. 𝖻𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝖾."

—BELLATRIX SMILED, NOT HER USUAL CRAZY GRIN, BUT A REAL AND SOFT SMILE

—BELLATRIX SMILED, NOT HER USUAL CRAZY GRIN, BUT A REAL AND SOFT SMILE. "You look stunning!" She excitedly exclaimed, looking at Alexandria.

Every year there was a pureblood ball, which nobody had actually went to, but now they all will— the dark lord's orders.

It was going to be held in Slytherin Manor this year.. or, well, today.

Alexandria looked at herself in the mirror, staring at her green dress with her hair in a low and elegant bun.

"Thank you, Bella. I love it."

Bellatrix clapped happily, then skipped out of the room to go get herself ready.

An owl's hoot caught Alexandria's attention, making her look at the window.

She frowned in confusion but walked over to it and opened the said window, taking the letter from the owl.

'A.E.S
-D.L.M'

She stared at the letter in her hands, not opening it.

Someone knocking on the door grabbed her attention. "Come in." She said, putting the unopened letter away.

The door opened and Tom walked in. "I think I ought to apologize to you."

"I don't want your apology whenever you make a mistake," she suddenly grew angry. "I want you to fix your mistake."

"I don't make mistakes, Alexandria." Tom started, also getting angry. "I do what's necessary. Do not forget who I am. Just because I'm your father does not mean that I'm suddenly not a dark lord. I accept your opinion and the way you treat me at times with no respect whatsoever, but be thankful that I do not have the heart to torture you. Be thankful that you're my daughter, because if somebody else treated me the way you do, they'd be dead immediately."

"How dare you.." whispered Alexandria, looking at him in disgust. "I will not tolerate your hurtful words."

"Nor will I with your actions," Tom's face was void of any emotion. "I will not tolerate your disrespectful attitude. You may not respect me as a dark lord, but you will respect me as your father—"

"A father who has no idea what their daughter is going through? A father who has no idea what their daughter wants and needs? You call yourself a father," she walked over to the door, grabbing the nearest dagger and putting it in her hidden dagger holster— which she had gotten for her birthday from Rabastan and Rodolphus. "I see no fatherly qualities."

Tom's mouth parted, mostly in hurt. "How dare you?"

"How dare I stand up for myself?" Alexandria raised an eyebrow. "Nobody else will, father."