𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗠𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥'𝗦 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛

HERMIONE GRANGER'S DEATH
"𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋."

—APPARATING BACK HOME THE NEXT DAY, DRACO FROWNED AT THE COMMOTION

—APPARATING BACK HOME THE NEXT DAY, DRACO FROWNED AT THE COMMOTION. He rushed to the living room of the Malfoy manor, eyes widening. "Is that—?"

"Granger," grinned Scabior— a known snatcher. He pulled Hermione Granger by the hair, ignoring her whimpers. "The dark lord wanted her, did he not?"

Lucius tried stepping up, but Draco was faster. He pulled his sleeve up, the dark mark now shown on display.

"What are you doing?" Lucius' eyes widened.

"Calling the dark lord," scoffed Draco as if it was obvious.

Narcissa put a hand on her husband's shoulder in an attempt to calm him down— which worked as Lucius immediately became quiet.

"What's going on?" asked Tom as soon as he landed in the living room— having apparated there.

The Malfoy manor's wards were now open to the dark lord and the inner circle— Tom's orders.

"My lord," Lucius bowed, then pointed to the shaking Hermione on the ground. "Granger."

"Let's not forget that I was the one who found her," joined in Scabior.

Tom ignored him and looked at Draco. "Go get my daughter, Malfoy."

"Yes, my lord," said Draco, apparating away.

"Did you catch her alone?" asked Tom, looking at Scabior. "What about her family?"

"Family's in the dungeons downstairs, my lord."

The dark lord nodded at Scabior's words, pointing to the door. "You all may leave. I need to have a word with this mudblood alone."

Tom sneered at the girl, crouching down as she was on the ground. "You almost killed my daughter."

"Would've been good riddance," spat Hermione, even though it was clear how scared she was.

"I'll show you what good riddance is, mudblood." Tom turned around when he heard someone apparating in, not even looking at Draco— who was now walking out of the room.

"Who's that on the ground?" asked Alexandria as soon as the door shut, being too far away to realize who it was.

When she was near enough, her eyes widened with unmistakable joy. "Granger."

"She's all yours," Tom stood up, hands behind his back. "Do you want me to do anything?"

"I'd like you to kill her parents in front of her."

"No—" tried Hermione, but was shut with a wandless silencing charm from Alexandria.

"I should've brought Nagini," frowned the dark lord's daughter. "She could've eaten them alive."

Tom let out a fond chuckle and walked away— ordering the nearest person to bring the mudblood's parents out of the dungeon and into the living room.

When he was gone, Alexandria crouched down— face to face with Hermione. "Tell me, why did you actually want to kill me? Aren't you all Gryffindor-Light?"

"You almost killed Ron," glared Hermione, even though she couldn't move as she was tied down. "and you're Voldemort's daughter! Everyone wants you dead!"

Alexandria smirked. "That sounds an awful lot like power to me. Everyone wanting me dead? Now I have another reason to live."

"What's power? Killing us muggleborns and whomever you want? That sounds an awful lot like narcissism and less like power. Not only are you a narcissist, but you're also a psychopath."

"That's what you believe? That's what the whole light side believes?" sighed Alexandria in mock-care. "We demand respect, mudblood. When Salazar first wanted muggleborns to not come to the school, it wasn't because he hated them— it was actually because the witch trials were happening and he was worried that the Wizarding world would get caught and killed. He didn't want a muggle and Wizarding war happening. Nobody thought the same way and, unfortunately, they twisted his words. Now after centuries of mudbloods entering the Wizarding world, they twisted our Wizarding-holidays and made them muggle. Tell me, Granger, do you know what Samhian is?"

Hermione shook her head, but didn't back down. "So what if that happened?! Purebloods aren't superior at all! You've got to stop acting like you are!"

Alexandria rolled her eyes, not even bothering to waste her energy on explaining to the mudblood— as she would be dead by the end of the day.

"Look, Granger. This might sound surprising as I hate mudbloods and you absolutely disgust me, but I'm sure you don't want your parents to die, do you?"

Hermione shook her head immediately.

"I have a way for you to save them," started Alexandria. "Pledge your loyalty to me and my father and swear on your magic— also make an unbreakable vow— that you will be the dark side's spy and not betray us."

"Why would you give me this chance?" frowned the girl in confusion.

Alexandria was quiet for a few seconds, then she said, "I'd never want my father to die in front of my eyes."

Hermione glared at her. "He deserves to die. You all do. Don't expect me to be your spy, Slytherin. You literally want to kill me."

"Suit yourself," said the other girl with a scoff. "I gave you a chance and you didn't take it. It's not my fault that your parents will die."

Hermione Granger watched as her parents died right in front of her eyes— not being able to do anything about it.

"Your turn," said Alexandria, looking at the mudblood on the ground. "Sectumsempra."

Hermione screamed in pain— feeling like she got stabbed by hundreds of knives.

And she was left on the ground— bleeding out.

When Alexandria and Tom were certain that the girl was dead— they apparated away wordlessly.