𝗦𝗟𝗨𝗚 𝗖𝗟𝗨𝗕 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬

SLUG CLUB PARTY
"𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗂𝗈 𝗄𝖾𝗒."

—IT WAS NOW A FEW WEEKS LATER AND THE DAY OF THE SLUG CLUB PARTY

—IT WAS NOW A FEW WEEKS LATER AND THE DAY OF THE SLUG CLUB PARTY. The plan was simple: wear something to fit in (a dress and a suit), sneak into the party under Harry's invisibility cloak, put poison in a wine bottle, and charm Slughorn to give the wine bottle to Dumbledore. Okay, maybe not so simple after all..

She sighed, not being able to wear the necklace in her hands.

"Need help with that?" asked a voice behind her, walking over to her and putting the necklace around her neck.

The reason he was able to walk to the girls' dormitories was because Salazar had trusted his students and only charmed the staircases to turn into a slide if they had bad intentions to someone else. And unlike Gryffindor tower, both of the staircases would turn into slides, not just the girls' one.

"Thank you," said Alexandria, turning around.

Draco looked at her for a few seconds too long. "You look stunning," he finally breathed out.

She was wearing a short black silk dress with her straight black hair opened— the two green strands of her hair were gone as she didn't like it anymore and found a spell to change it back to her normal color— but like Draco said, she really did look stunning.

Alexandria gave him a small smile, then started to tie his tie.

When she was done, he wrapped his arms around her waist and put his head on her shoulder, even though she was shorter than him.

"We should get going," Alexandria pointed out, even though she started to run her hands through his hair.

He nodded, but didn't make an attempt to move.

"Draco," sighed his girlfriend softly.

"Fine," he said and pulled away, giving her a hand to hold. "Let's go."

Harry looked at them in disgust, more specifically at Draco. "Don't even think about getting too near her, Malfoy."

"Just get on with it, Potter." Draco rolled his eyes, looking at the door to Slughorn's party.

"Where's the cloak?" asked Alexandria.

"Here, but we need a distraction." Harry waved the cloak in his arm.

Draco frowned. "A distraction? Why?"

"So I can steal the key from Slughorn without him noticing."

Alexandria looked at Draco. "I have an idea for a distraction."

Walking into the 'party'— Harry looked at the seemingly empty spot next to him. "Still there?"

"Yes," Alexandria rolled her eyes under the cloak, even though he couldn't see. "I won't run away."

Harry hastily turned his snort into a cough.

"Harry, M'boy!" Slughorn exclaimed excitedly, already seeming like he had a bit too much to drink. "Glad you could make it! And where's your date?"

"I haven't got a date, Professor."

"Why's that?"

"I was wondering if you could talk to me all about my parents," started Harry, nostrils flaring in an attempt not to sneer. "There are times I miss them, as you know, and today just seemed like one of those times."

Slughorn seemed more than happy to talk about the Chosen One's parents, and already started.

Alexandria tuned him out, rolling her eyes again. She looked around the party, noticing Longbottom and a few other students handing out firewhiskey and treats.

The door slammed open, catching everybody's attention.

"Get your hands off me, you filthy squib!" Draco Malfoy exclaimed as he was rushed into the party, which was now quiet.

"Professor Slughorn, sir," grinned Filch, his yellow teeth showing. "I've just discovered this boy, lurking in an upstairs corridor. He claims to have been invited to your party."

"Accio key," muttered Harry quietly, wand in his hand. His eyes widened in horror when a set of keys was in his hands and now out of Slughorn's pocket.

"Find the one leading to his bedroom," whispered Alexandria urgently.

"Okay, okay, I was gatecrashing!" Draco continued the distraction. "Happy?"

Snape stepped up. "I'll escort him out."

"Certainly.. Professor." scoffed Draco, walking out of there with him.

"Alright, carry on! Carry on!" Slughorn said when they were out of sight.

Everyone went back to what they were doing.

"Professor, your keys somehow fell." Harry said, looking concerned. "Or, at least, I think they're yours. Are they?"

Professor Slughorn looked at the ground, where Harry was pointing, and patted him on the back, then picked them up. "Yes, m'boy, they are mine! Thank you. Now, as I was saying, Lily Evans—"

Harry quietly nodded as if he was listening to what Slughorn was saying, hands behind his back.

Alexandria watched as Harry let the key fall to the ground, rolling her eyes at his attempt of being secretive.

She crouched down and grabbed the key.

"Finally," mumbled Alexandria as she opened the door to Slughorn's bedroom.

She pulled the cloak off of her and straightened out her dress.

Draco walked in behind her wordlessly, sneering at the room.

"Was everything alright afterwards?" Alexandria asked in concern, starting to look for a wine bottle.

"Snape claimed that I'm scared and shit like that," scoffed Draco, pulling out a cigarette from his pocket.

"Don't lighten that up in here. Slughorn will wonder what the smell is coming from."

"Right," he nodded, putting the unlighted cigarette away.

"Found it," said Alexandria, grabbing one of the few wine bottles in the room and opening it up wandlessly. "Where's the poison?"

"Why does it have to be a muggle alcohol?" asked Draco, giving her a pack of poison.

"You know how Dumbledore is with muggle stuff," huffed Alexandria in disgust.

"But wouldn't it cause.. I don't know.. some suspicion?"

"Why would it?"

"Because everybody knows about Dumbledore's obsession with muggle stuff. Slughorn, however, must've forgotten about it, so if it isn't a muggle alcohol, the suspicion of Dumbledore's murder would fully be on Slughorn."

Alexandria became quiet, in thought. She knew he was right. "Is there another bottle of alcohol in this room?"

He stood up and started to search. "There's this," he said, pointing to something.

She also stood up and walked over to him. "Bungbarrel Spiced Mead," she read aloud.

"It's perfect. He got it from the Three Broomsticks and Madam Rosmerta would be the witness."

She nodded, opening the bottle and putting the poison in it. "Now, we just need to wait for Slughorn to be back, so I can alter his memories and charm him to give this to Dumbledore."

And just a few minutes later, she did exactly that.