chapter 39

A/N Enjoy! :-)

Alayna

Luke and I made our way to his office. All the boys and Rina were supposed to meet there after.

"Hi guys!" Ashton said happily.

"Hey!" I responded back.

"How was everyone's day?"

"Good" I responded.

"Alayna just served dipshit his ass on a platter" Luke said proudly.

"What?" They all asked curiously.

I looked to them. "I told him how I feel and I put him in his place." I responded proudly.

They all looked impressed.

"That's amazing you stood up to him. Someone needed to put him in his place." Snorted Calum.

Alayna came over and hugged me. "I'm proud of you baby sis. You go girl" she cheered.

I smiled. "Thanks guys."

"I know who to call if he messes with anyone else" Michael winked.

We all laughed.

"Hey do you guys wanna go out for dinner tonight? There's this new place that opened up on the water and it's so good!"

Rina and I looked at each other. "Yeah sure" she responded.

"Cool! Let's all go home first and refresh and meet up there around 7?"

"Sounds like a plan!"

We all went home and got dressed. I put on a nice summer dress with my white vans and Carina put on a romper with a jean jacket.

Carina and I both were ready and drove to the restaurant. We got out and saw the whole crew waiting at the entrance. They were all dressed in button up shirts with nice pants.

"Whose ready for some food?" Yelled Michael.

Me. I'm always hungry.

We got seated and the view was amazing. It was right on the water and you could see the tall buildings light up the river. It was beautiful.

Luke spoke. "So, are you guys coming over tomorrow?"

Alayna nodded. "Yep! For sure"

"Cool, I'll send you the addy."

I busted out laughing. He looked confused.

"Addy? Luke you're not a teenager, it's address" said Ashton as he tired to contain his laughter.

"Fine, whatever" he said with a small smile.

We all started laughing.

"So Alayna, what do you wanna do after high school?"

"I think I wanna go into medicine too." I responded.

"That's great! What field?" Calum asked.

"I'm still not sure, I wanna explore them all until I find the one I love"

"That's amazing! You're going to be a great doctor" Luke said.

"Yep before you know it she'll be working along side us."

I smiled. "That's the plan"

"Are we going to order?" I asked. We've been waiting for almost 20 minutes now. I get super hangry if I don't eat on time.

"Yeah we're just waiting on one person." Calum said.

"Who?" I asked with my eyes furrowed. I thought it was only us.

"Cal's girlfriend" Ashton responded with a smile.

"Oh I didn't know he had a girlfriend." I said as I looked to him.

"Yep" he smiled. "She's amazing."

"Can't wait to meet her!"

We continued to talk for a bit, waiting for his girlfriend.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry I'm late! There was so much traffic!" This tall brunette girl screamed.

"It's okay baby" as calum got up and kissed her.

"Hello everyone!" She exclaimed! I finally got a good view of her. She was wearing a short white dress and huge heels.

"Hi!" everyone said.

"Rina, Alayna, meet Katy." Calum smiled as he put his arm around Katy.

"Hi Katy, nice to meet you!" Rina said as she held out her hand.

"Hello" I said timidly.

"Hi pumpkin! Aren't you just the cutest thing! You're so adorable!" she exclaimed as she pinched my cheeks.

1. Does she think I'm a toddler? 2. Get your paws off me.

"U-uh thank you?" I said.

"Alright let's eat!"

Everyone ordered food. I got the sautéd salmon with yellow rice. The boys all got steaks and Rina got a roast chicken with potatoes. Katy ended up getting a salad because she "was bloated".

"So how is everyone?" asked Katy with a huge smile.

Geez. The energy on this girl.

"Good, how are you?" Asked Rina.

"I'm good. I had such a busy day. I had a model gig for almost 6 hours today! It was insane! I'm absolutely exhausted!" She said dramatically.

But like- doctors work almost 12 hours a day.

"Oh cool!" I said.

"Yeah, so how long have you guys known each other?" she asked as she motioned to us.

"Only for a little bit. Rina is my intern and by default Alayna is part of our crew too!" said Luke.

"Oh nice nice, I hope the dynamic doesn't change." She said with a smile.

What.

"What dynamic?" Asked Rina curiously.

"Oh you know, like our whole group." She said as she motioned to the boys. "We've all known each other for a long time, as well as Alina and Kayla. They're part of our friend group too." She said.

If I didn't know better, a bitch didn't want us here.

"We're not here to change any friend group. It's a platonic thing." I said.

She looked at me. "Oh sweetheart, don't get involved with adult convos." She said solemnly.

Oh sweetheart.